What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning to you all. Bitterly cold day here in SA - snow on the high-lying areas, sub-freezing where I am. Hiding away with PS Balkan supreme in a Pete Mark Twain. Gee, I'm enjoying this tobacco.

Good Morning All,

Patriot Flake in a Savinelli billiard

15c going up to 31c

summer weather is finally here but it still is extreme dry with little moisture.

:)

Morn' All, Earlier in my Ashton 3x bent ps, Va. Gentleman '07 Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Jim's Sweet Burley from Smoky's in Knoxville in a GBD Canadian. Very nice!

Marlin Flake in a Rad Davis pencil-shank poker.

Done ate 3 dozen oysters...

hamboogaloo beermistermeistermaster in a Baki lovat,,,switzel on the rocks w/ splash (extra large),,,,( huge),,of Bacardi select rum,,,,,,,,actually a pitcher,,,,large,,,,deep,,,, :drunken: :drunken: :drunken:

:drunken:
:drunken:

:drunken: :drunken:

:cheers:

Sober Saturday here with Diet Pepsi & Sg Navy Flake in a GBD Prehistoric bulldog. Heck, I need my faculties to get these darn Klinkhammers tied!

Good Morning All,

Irish Twist in a Brigham sitter.

20c going up to 32c hot and dry

W O Larsen's Old Fashioned in a Neerup Selection Smooth Bent Brandy (32).

Morn' All, In a very old Weber bent with "goose-neck" stem, a very fine pipe, Blockade Runner'07 Ken :tongue:

Evening all, having some University Flake in a Tao billiard :sunny:

Even' All, Just before the kids took us out for our anniversary[17], where I had some fried clams with the bellies! I my Ser Jac 3/4 bent Dawg, Heinrich's Special Curlies, '06 Ken :tongue:

breaking in a LARGE new Savinelli with a half bowl of Prince Albert

I have Esoterica Dunbar in a Pete Supreme bent billiard.

Good Morning All,

Long Golden Flake in a Dunhill LB

16c going up to 28c

pipetongue1":ormyen7u said:
Even' All, Just before the kids took us out for our anniversary[17], where I had some fried clams with the bellies! I my Ser Jac 3/4 bent Dawg, Heinrich's Special Curlies, '06 Ken :tongue:
Happy Anniversary to you and Mary. One thing I miss about the east coast is the fried clams (and steamed clams). :D

Status
Not open for further replies.