What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
McClelland 25th. Anniversary in my Jobey Stromboli Cherrywood / Poker. Along with several bottles of "Mother's Milk Stout" (Local Hudson Valley / Kingston, NY stout brewed by Keegan Ales). Life is good!

McClelland's re-make of PCCA Arcade. (Not Arcadia. Different blend).

Very tasty stuff. Five of them ageing.

Just finisned my top of the morning bowl of Samuel Gawirths Commonwealth in a Br. Grabow and getting ready to drive towork with Prince Albert in a Sav.

Good Morning All,

Tordenskjold Virginia Flakes in a Peterson emerald calabash.

14c going up to 27c

:)

Skiff Mixture in a Larry Roush rhbodesian.

Think I'm gonna go work out, refill my propane tank, and take a drive to the nearest tobacco shop.

pipetongue1":wd97tjv5 said:
Even' All, Just before the kids took us out for our anniversary[17], where I had some fried clams with the bellies! I my Ser Jac 3/4 bent Dawg, Heinrich's Special Curlies, '06 Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:
Happy anniversary! A few years ago when I was touring your part of the country, the long neck clams were in season and I pigged out on the fried ones several times. Don't know if the bellies were included but they were mighty plump and tasty.

Having an after lunch smoke of MacBaren's Navy Flake in a blasted Big Ben Barbados Bulldog.

Jim

Saturday I finished off another tin of Devil's Holiday in my Savinelli #320.
Yesterday I enjoyed a nice helping of GLPease Union Square in my Tinsky Rhodesian.
Today it'll be FVF in my Stanwell 126.
Life is good.
:pipe:

Good Morning All,

Long Golden Flake in a Dunhill tanshell liverpool

15c going up to 25c overcast

Today I think I'll be having some Iwan Ries 3 Star Blue gifted me by a brother here. Just gotta fight off all the damn women :affraid: .

Afternoon All, Tudor Castle '07[PCCA] in my old weber 'gooseneck" Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

25% walnut, 75%Carter Hall in a spanu cobra,,,

Good Morning All,

Patriot Flake in a Peterson emerald calabash.

12c going up to 25c sunny

My usual favorite: Three parts Butternut Burley with one part Altadis Creme Brulee in an old aluminum stem Yello Bole.

Anniversary Kake in the 2008 BoB POY - a Tinsky bulldog.

Plum Pudding in a Larry Roush apple. Sipping some Johny Walker Gold.

Started this day off with a nice smoke of JM Boswell's Premium Burley in a Ben Wade Danish Handmodel 200.

Yesterday I left a ziplock of the Iwan Ries 3 Star Blue in my car, It had been a muggy, rainy day so the windows were up. When I opened the door & got in I thought I had died and gone to heaven, it smelled as though I had walked into a bake shop and it was cake day. I proptly filled my Tinsky Author and enjoyed it for the ride home.
Today I'm trying the same thing with some Black Cherry.

Status
Not open for further replies.