What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Squadron Leader in a Savinelli Virginia #623, a bent smooth bulldog. This SL has had a little time in the jar and smokes even better than before, and it smoked great before...

Accountant's Mixture in a Tinsky black and tan full bent apple.

Penzance in an c. 1930 BBB apple. Pint of white ale on the side. Relaxing on the stoop with my new smoking buddy, a neighborhood stray cat.

GH Dark Flake in a large Tinsky bent cauldron. Bud Select on the side. Soon to hit the rack.

Buddy

Good Morning All,

Limerick in a Wolfgang

8c going up to 17c

:)

'02 Robusto in the birthyear ('57) Dunhill Shell 250. SF Red Bull and vodka on the side.

Enjoy the holiday, all.

Buddy

Peter Heinrich's Burley & Bright in a Lobnik sitter egg. Rogue Hazelnut Brown ale on the side. Helping the neighbors set up for the cookout.

Evenin' Gents....

McB's Navy Flake in an old Stanwell.... Originality aint' one-a my strong points :lol:

Devil's Holiday in an Altinok Meer. :pipe:

Winslow :sunny:

Even' All, Tudor Castle'07[PCCA], in a Boswell Omm-Paul, in my Sav. Sherwood Key Largo, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Good Morning All,

SG Medium Virginia Flake in a Dullhill shell billiard. Very nice wih\th some age on it.
icon_biggrin.png

11c going up to 18c.

icon_smile.gif

Good morning, doing my absolute best to live up to the codger tradition with some Sir Walter in a Stanwell poker. The coffee is ready and so am I.

ERR in a Kaywoodie 13B. Vending machine coffee (surprisingly okay) on the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.