What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been on quite the burley tear this year. The Uhle's, gone. Ditto the Peretti's and the Pease burley. Been going through all those little jars of this n that with burley in it, getting ready to make an order of significant proportion (well, significant enough to hopefully get me through til next spring).

Earlier, Haunted Bookshop in a Peterson Rosslare SF forum pipe :) (Great pipe, and the tobacco is quire good with about 4 years on it)

Photo was borrowed from someone else's post, I beleive it was representative pic of what the SF POY was to look like. They're damned handsome!

Now, grooving on some Stokkebye cube cut in a Stanwell 252. Sorry, can't find the pic :suspect:

Golden Glow in my first ever Brad Pohlmann blasted billiard. I'm smiling.... Yet another great
American carver.

Good Morning All,

EMP in a Brigham sitter.

6c going up to 20c

icon_smile.gif

SG Navy Flake in a GBD Prehistoric Bulldog.

Even' All, in another Ehrlich billard[I have 4], Kendal flake '04, in my Mike brissett "LC" Silver Flake, Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Haven't had a chance to have a pipe since last night, however last night's was wonderful. Dunhill 965 in a Pete Standard System 303 :D

On a rainy night in Georgia, it's McConnell's Scottish Cake in a Big Ben Barbados Bent Banker/Author.

Jim

A nice house blend (Cavendish and Burley, with a little Va) from Anthony´s Cigar Emporium in Tucson, AZ. Peterson Donegal Canadian.

Good Morning All,

Limerick in a Wolfgang.

9c going up to 19c

icon_smile.gif

Got DGT'd FVF in a GBD billiard on the roast.

Peterson Sherlock Holmes in an Alpha Kappa Prince shape. Inexpensive pipe that smokes like a dream and some very tasty tobacco.

Started my day with Penzance in a TRP Cutty in Morta now enjoying some UniFlake in a Tao billiard :sunny:

so far 2 bowls of McConnell's Scottish Cake in a pair of Sav EX's
the remainder of the day will be devoted to cleaning up some left-overs
while doing yardwork.

Even' All, Earlier Silver Fl. in my Brissett "LC", in a bent Boswell, Hermit's Holiday '08, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

N7COF":hu7m2v1w said:
Started my day with Penzance in a TRP Cutty in Morta now enjoying some UniFlake in a Tao billiard :sunny:
What's your impression of the Morta pipes as compared to briar or meerschaum?

Winslow :sunny:

Status
Not open for further replies.