What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A little Mac B Roll Cake in a Sav. 920 before dinner.

Even' All, Westminster'07, in a Talamona bent, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Granger again, in a Boswell bent at work, then in a cob after dinner.

Just starting another bowl of Long Golden Flake in a Sara Eltang. Took advantage of the weather today and grilled up some steaks that I marinated overnight for me and the kid. Now it's a pipe for desert with some iced tea.

An Irish late evening with a bowl of Limerick in a Pete Emerald 05 with a can of Guinness on the side.

Jim

Started this day off very early with a nice bowl of PA/Sugar Barrel mixture in a Brebbia bent billiard.

MacC 2035 in a Pete XL 02 with coffee and a gorgeous day in the Smokys.

EVEN' all, It was an all burley nite to-nite, in my Poole &Smythe[Dunhill second], Magnum#804 Peretti's Burley Plug Cut, In my Tim Hynick freehand Uhle's Perfection Cut Plug. Ken :tongue:

Started the day very early again with a wonderful bowl of PA in a Brissett bent billiar/egg.

There must be something ailing JS, another bowl of Uhle's PC Burley, in my Tim Hynick Freehand, Ken :tongue:

Penzance in the Pete 2007 POY (a panelled billiard).

MacC 2010 in a Sav. Natural Lovat Style Billiard and awesome afternoon in the mountains.

For today's drive home, I'll be enjoying my Bent Boswell with Mac B's Navy Flake.

MacBaren Burley in a new Il Ceppo. First pipe I ever had that needed no breaking in.

HH vintage syrian in a dunny
(still dont know how Doc let this pipe get away)

Status
Not open for further replies.