What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even' All, Dgt'd some Happy Bogie '07, in my Swiveled carved Dublin, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Earlier, some F&T Vanner's Mixture in my Stan revival lovat. Then, after dinner, SH Krumble Kake in my Sav. EX Prince.

Justpipes":ctne6cx7 said:
Very nice Tinsky Mr. Springman!
Thanks, it was Mark's favorite of 2004.

Waking to some Cumberland in a Tinsky BrownBlast Lumberman.

Buddy

SWR in a GBD billiard. SWR could possibly make a suitable substitute for ERR'd when my last tub is empty.

McC's Yenidje Highlander 2007 in an old Jobey Stromboli Canadian. This is a very subtle mixture requiring a lot of concentration to appreciate fully. The spicy qualities of the Yenidje and Syrian Latakia combine in very subtle nuances that at times remind me; almost of Indian 'khorma' dishes, very soft and agreeable. The VA and Maryland blend nicely and keep it mellow, slightly sweet and cool smoking. Any more Cyprian Latakia would RUIN this blend's subtleties. Easily a 4 star and at times a 5 star mixture IMHO.

Morning, all. Waking to some Brown Flake Scented in a Tinsky coral billiard; on deck for the commute, MVF in a Tinsky prince.

Buddy

The commute home will find me in my old Ford truck smoking my bent Boswell filled with Organic Pipe Dreams/Latikia mix.

Even' All, Two pipes earlier, in my Tim Hynick freehand, PS CCBurley, Thanx, Natch, inmy bent Talamona, From Jon's Tobacco, "Garvey's Balkan, Thanx, Natch, :D :tongue: Ken.

In a lttle bit it'll be Stokkebye Bullseye Flake in a Sav Corallo Bulldog for the drive to work.

For the drive in today I had Mac B Navy Flake in my Savinelli 320.

Starting the day off with rehydrated Peter Heinrich's Long Cut in a Stanwell shape #186

Here in western NY its been raining for almost 3 days heavy rain and winds. Was up early dogs had to go out. So had my normal morning smoke of Royal Yacht in a
John Calich with coffee. Round 2 will be Wood Duck in a Stanwell Danish Star 138. going to pump some water out of the pool. Hope to close it in the morning once I get the leaves out they just blow right across the patio and in so first things first.

Best
Steve

I have found, many years too late I might add, Boswell aromatics. These are the most enjoyable I have found in the 27 year search. I have enjoyed Chocolate Cream and Boswells Best burley already today. I have so enjoyed just about everything I have tried from them.

Afternoon All, Earlier a bowl of Happy Bogie '07, in my Ashton Swivled carved Dublin, in my Tinsky Xmas '04, Dgt'd Sam's Flake'06, with a parfait of Heinrich's Long Golden Flake '05 Ken. :tongue:

Pipe 1 AM: McClelland 25th. Anniversary in a Pete Oom Paul
Pipe 2 Now: Dunhill Nightcap in a "Made in England' / No Name Bulldog
Pipe 3 (Later Tonight before bed): PCCA Beacon in a Jobey Stromboli Poker / Cherrywood :pipe:

Evening, gents.

Between classes today, Granger in a Boswell Shotshell bent. I am getting quite fond of Granger Rough Cut, to my pleasant surprise.

Just now SG Navy Flake in a Caminetto pinched billiard.

G.L.Pease Union Square in a Radice Giant,this tobacco does so much
better in larger pipes I thought I'd use my largest one. :)

Winslow :sunny:

Full Virginia Flake in a Mike Brissett billiard. Another damn fine smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.