What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morn' All, Last nite in a change from all the Burleys I've been smoking, Schurch's Oynx blend in my Jobert olivewood bent, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

A generous churchwarden full of GL Pease Piccadilly - as English as it's name. Mild, slightly sweet and worth a visit.

A visit to the local pipe shop produced a tin of HH Acadian Perique, and a meer churchwarden to enjoy it from...

Waking to a bowl of Stonehaven in a made-to-order Tinsky tanblast nosewarmer, and a cupajoe.

Buddy

continuation of THE Soccer Tourny today.....

Last night as the MC Storm blasted the River Rats 6 to 1 I enjoyed a bowl of Braken Flake in a Winslow dublin..
It was a marvelous victory with the Boy scoring 3 goals and for the first time this season a team mate matching his goals with another 3...

Today will be a 3-4 bowl day.. First up is the Blasters and a bowl of McBaren Cube (Its my one Aro)in a generic dane.. From there who knows.. Probably a Pease English.

We have a 'party bus', a bbq, a propane heater (low 40's here), a canopy for the sidelines... Today will be a good day win or lose.

Naw screw being social.... Penzance.. :D :D :D :D
I don't like soccer parents anyway..... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

The forceast today... Heavy MC Storms heading into the soccer field... Roll Storm!!!!!!!

A bowl of McClelland's Anniversary in yesterdays new purchase, a meer churchwarden

Aged virginias with latakia - not impressing me yet - will have a few more bowls before levying judgement...

Solani 633 in a briar churchwarden previously only used for Hal O the Wynd

Sweet, spicy - very nice

MacBaren HH Acadian Perique in an Ardor Sherlock Holmes Series Calabash.I'm getting
past the halfway point of the bowl awaiting trandescent moment and possible Rapture.

Winslow :sunny:

McB's Navy Flake in a Jorn Larsen

Bob's Chocolate flake in a little Peterson 317 rusticated system pipe. I use this as my "Goin somewhere" pipe because it so small and packs well in a little one-pipe carrying case I have that holds the pipe, lighter, a tamper and a couple of cleaners and fits into a shirt or pants pocket. It's quite stealthy and mobile :D Due to the pipe's diminutive size I usually pack it with something bold like Conniston plug, and the lingering effect of those past smokes is making for one of those "Oh wow!" moments with this Chocolate flake. I packed it last night for a BBQ the wife and I attended, but I never ended up smoking it so's I'm smokin it now. Waste not want not :D

30+ year aged A&C Petersen's "Burley Flake" in my 2009 SHPC/BoB's POY:
DOCK001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.