What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Westminster in a Larry Roush Rhodesian...
Trying to convince myself to go workout.

Good morning, I'm starting the day with EMP in my Sav Punto Oro Poker 3010.

Tonight's late night smoke is C&D Morley's Best in a MM Country Gentleman cob. Cobs are really under-rated as smoking instruments, they make a fine pipe. One of my mentors, old "Pop" Kettler, would never smoke anything else. Pop lived to be 90 years old and smoked and drank every day. He passed away quietly in his sleep after his last bowl of PA and last Budweiser. Not a bad way to go at all.

Smokey

smokey422":03l6vi25 said:
Tonight's late night smoke is C&D Morley's Best in a MM Country Gentleman cob. Cobs are really under-rated as smoking instruments, they make a fine pipe. One of my mentors, old "Pop" Kettler, would never smoke anything else. Pop lived to be 90 years old and smoked and drank every day. He passed away quietly in his sleep after his last bowl of PA and last Budweiser. Not a bad way to go at all.

Smokey
Who could ask for better?
T O Congrats on the poker tournaments.

Starting my day with Dunhill EMP in a GBD Canadian.

A morning bowl of Proper English (which should come as no surprise) in one of my favorite pipes...

MorningMeer.jpg

Prepping for football with some Grousemoor Plug in a large Tinsky bent paneled caldron and a Bud Select.

Buddy

Waking to some Stonehaven in a Tinsky and a cupajoe. Today's commute tabak will be '05 Cairo...stuff aged very well.

Buddy

Two first tastes so far today.

Currently struggling with a meer full of Old Gowrie - just not grabbing me.

Had a small churchwarden of Hal O' The Wynd about an hour ago - one or two more pounds will be added to the cellar...

Status
Not open for further replies.