What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight it is a bowl of C&D Good Morning in a Brebbia Rocciata, while watching my beloved NJ Devils.

Had another bowl of Nightcap (half bowl actually) and introduced a platoon mate to the joys of pipesmoking.

I keep a stock of new corncobs for the curious. It was fun and he really enjoyed it. I started him off with an Orlik Virginia blend I have here.

Even' All, in my Castello Nat. Ver. GG Canadian SG's BBF '04, in myCastello #35 OA CCD '03
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Just finished my third bowl of Nightcap (Oh how I've missed you...)

Last bowl was amazing, even moreso than the first two.

Waking to a bowl of 1792 Flake in a Tinsky naked caldron, and a cupa. PC failure three days ago - finally made the downsize move to a little netbook. Very handy.

Buddy

Been up about an hour and after a hot cup of mocha java am enjoying a bowl of Squadron Leader in a bent billiard meer I picked up at the Richmond C.O.R.P.S. Expo.

For a change of pace, Reniassance '02, in my Sav. Shur-Wood, Ken :tongue:

Heading home I'm Packing a Bent Boswell with C&D Briar Fox for the drive.

Maltese Falcon in a Savinelli Dry System that I got for six dollars at an antique store.

CH in a ccccccob,,,20 degrees this AM,,, :affraid:

Today I'm smokin Best Brown in an old Kaywoodie 13B.
Ida dumped 4+ inches of rain on us over the past couple of days, now the sun is breaking thru :sunny: .
Looks like a nice weekend coming!

Tried to smoke some Sutliff Navigator in a Kaywoodie freehand. Just couldn't do it. Man's Best Friend was good but this stuff will give you nightmares! :evil:

Earlier, Dgt'd some Somerset fl. with a parfait of Scotch fl., in my Tinsky calabash, Ken :tongue:

FVF '06, in two Castellos #35 OA KKKK, and my GG Nat. Ver. Canadien, loaded with crystals! Ken :tongue:

1) McClelland 25th Anniversary in a Nording Great Dane.

2) GLP Key Largo in a Rossi Oom Paul.

Laurel Heights in a Castello Sea Rock canadian.

Status
Not open for further replies.