What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today's smoking has been quite enjoyable, starting the day with Edgeworth Ready-Rubbed in a Brebbia Duke bent brandy, a mid-day smoke of Walnut in a Kaywoodie Supreme bent billiard and just finsihed another bowl of Walnut in the same Kaywoodie pipe. The only regret that I have is that I din't put back more ERR before it was discontinued!

Starting out this Christmas Eve morning with a bowl of Walnut in a Bosi 2003 Stokers Haven club pipe.

Waking to some well-aged Lombard in a Tinsky big-boy brown blast lumberman, and a SF Red Bull.

Buddy

I thought it was fitting to smoke some Boswell's Christmas Cookie ina bent Boswell.

Uhle's Perfection Plug in a Kaywoodie Suntan panel billiard, and then Dan Milonga in a Pete short saddle billiard. Some nice mild flavors to keep me merry.

I would tell you what I was smoking but it would only make you all jealous :)

Thanks again Natch - your taste in tobaccos is only exceeded by your generosity.

what the heck - you're all grown men and women, you can take it - its a bowl of 10 year old McClelland 5115 Old World Classic Cake in a rusticated dublin :)

Stuff is so good I just picked up a pound of 5115 (and a pound of 2015 for good measure) now all I have to do is wait until December 24th, 2019 to enjoy it...

Finished up the day's smoking with Perfection Plug Burley in a Kaywoodie Supreme 1/2 bent apple.

X-MAS EVE AROS!!!!! Only on Christmas, to make the family happy. :santa:

1) CAO/DAN Devil's Holiday
2) CAO/DAN Blue Note

Both in Alpha Rex XL Poker dedicated to these type of aros.

Merry Christmas!! This morning Santa is smoking some Peretti's Thanksgiving Day in a Peterson 2009 SF POY and enjoying some quiet solitude before the little ones wake. Any minute now! :santa:

Puff Daddy":9uutidqs said:
Merry Christmas!! This morning Santa is smoking some Peretti's Thanksgiving Day in a Peterson 2009 SF POY and enjoying some quiet solitude before the little ones wake. Any minute now! :santa:
Merry Christmas Santa (PD)! It sounds like you are enjoying a fine much deserved smoke before the impending chaos!

I am firing up a bowl of Walnut in a Brissett rusticated bent billiard. Will head to the nieces and nephews shortly for the chaos. My son is at the age now that I will have to drag him out of the bed! :lol:

Up at six this morning to run to a friends house to pick up some oak firewood for tonights after Christmas dinner sitting in front of the fire smoke. Started out with some 2002 Peterson's Special Reserve.

Smoking 06' Christmas Cheer in a GBD Canadian with my ol' man and a few buddies. Today it's pipes, bourbon, football and some good ol' southern cookin. Merry Christmas to all :santa: :santa: :santa:

smoking Boker Or in a CAO Meerschaum while watching Ken Burn's Baseball

FMOTT in a Sav Porto Cervo canadian billiard. Important safety tip, friends: do not - do not - DGT FMOTT, even just overnight. Do not.

C&D Exhausted Rooster in a Sara Eltang. This wasn't properly stored due to my laziness and is pretty dry but it still smokes pretty good.

A delightful bowl of Mr Gawith's Christmas Mixture 2007

A little bit later the rest of my Mclelland's Town Topic b-e-autiful :santa:

C&D Bayou Morning in a Savinelli Hercules Smooth 114EX "stack" billiard with a saddle stem.

Started the day off with an early morning smoke of Sir Walter Raleigh in a Kaywoodie Thorn 07 shape pencil shank billiard. will be putting fire to a mid-day smoke shortly of the same.

Had a bowl of 1999 Christmas Cheer in a Stanwell Nanna Ivarsson. About to head out with my wife and mother to see the new Sherlock Holmes movie :D

Status
Not open for further replies.