What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Devil's Holiday in a Yanik Meer;

YanikMeer.jpg

Winslow :sunny:

Two pipes so far to-nite, in my CAO Laticed meer Dublin, Marlin Fl. '99, in my SMS Bishop's Move '07 full bent smooth, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Some more of that 10 year old Old Growie Natch sent me in a Mike Brissett billiard. I'm really getting spoiled by this stuff. Some more of that green tea from my Secret Santa on the side.

Waking to some 1792 Flake in a Tinsky naked coral caldron, and a cupa. Soooo damn glad Christmas is behind me!

Buddy

G&H Garsmere Flake in a cob, another sample from Dock. Sort of a Navy FLake sailing the fleet through Lakeland, not bad at all.

Packing up my new Tinsky #13(Bulldog) with some C&D Manhattan Afternoon for the inaugural smoke.

Earlier, In my CAO Dublin Laticed meer, Peretti's Plug Cut Burley, in my SMS smooth bent bill., Uhle's Crushed White Burley, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Smokey Tweed dropped off this before Christmas:

It went well with Santa's Smoke from a local B&M.

icon_biggrin.png

Thanks
Tweed

Walnut (yes, Walnut!) in a MM Country Gentleman cob. Even though I like to tease our resident Walutiean, it is a fine smoke from time to time. And if asked in the future, I'll deny this post ever existed or what ever I supposedly was to have said within it! :twisted:

Natch

Natch":4zjja3v3 said:
Walnut (yes, Walnut!) in a MM Country Gentleman cob. Even though I like to tease our resident Walutiean, it is a fine smoke from time to time. And if asked in the future, I'll deny this post ever existed or what ever I supposedly was to have said within it! :twisted:

Natch
:D :D :D :D :D

Yes indeed a fine smoke Walnut is! I started my day off today with a very nice bowl of Walnut in a Brissett bent brandy.

Outstanding bird's eye on that pipe PD. I've never heard of a Jeppeson.

Status
Not open for further replies.