What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
McConnell's Scottish Flake in a Sasquatch jumbo billiard/lovat.

SG Balkan Flake in a little Dunnie billiard.

PegLegEd":np1n5jec said:
I like beautiful wood just as much as anybody else.
However that pipe pictured is my kind of loving life and smoking comfortably.

That pipe provides a smoking experience unlike any of my other pipes. Seemingly agains all odds and under all circumstances, almost every smoke in it is enjoyable. It's been like an old friend since the first time I smoked it.

That's what i was trying to say just failed to say it.

Word. I was just trying to say you were correct in your assessment, but apparently I failed to say what I was trying to say just like you failed to say what you were saying even though you really succeeded in saying it. :lol!:

Just finished a bowl of a local B&M's house blend. I detected hints of chocolate in it today under the sunshine.

Ever try something totally off the wall?,,just popped the lid on a tin of Vauen Black Pepper,,,just finished my first bowl in a Baki lovat,,,when I figure out what it's all about I'll try to review it,,,odd to say the least,,,

Is that like those harry Potter jelly beans with flavors like vomit and dirt and salt and pepper?

Two big bowls to-nite, in my Castello SS Greatline more Peretti's Cuban mix., in my Sav. Auto #5 Sax from the 70's Peretti's new mix, Burley , # 1072, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Feeling kind of nostalgic tonight....... Half & Half in my grandfather's old full bent Grabow.

Waking to some Stonehaven in a Tinsky BigBoy mocha saddle billiard, and a cupajoe.

Buddy

Started my day off with a nice bowl of Walnut in a Brissett Poker. Loading up a bowl of Walnut in a Don Carlos 2 Note bent dublin for a mid-morning smoke.

Some Boswell's Premium burley in a Sav Giotto billiard for a change of pace on my way to work.

Even more McConnell's Scottish Flake in a Savinelli Silver 121 KS, a slightly bent pot shape. I'm getting to like SF's taste more than I did at the beginning of the first bowl, but what puzzles me is the sooty layer it leaves in the bowl after a smoke. It comes out as black as the remnants of a pre-carbon layer (this, in bowls that are not pre-carbed). I wonder if this is a residue of the PG.

In my Jirsa calabash, PSNF'06 Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Blakeneys Best Bayou Slice in a Ser Jac.

GL Pease Cumberland drizzzzzzzzled on top of some Uhle Perfection Plug Burley

Owl Shop "Captains Courageous" in my uncle's old GBD prince. I feel like a ridiculous sugary aromatic right now and I make no apology.

Status
Not open for further replies.