What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peretti's BPC in a Peterson 999. Peretti makes some of the best burley blends to be found anywhere.

Smokey

Earlier, while doing my taxes, Laurel Flake in a Mastro De Paja straight bulldog. Needed a little something to help with the necessary lucidity :shock:

Now that I'm done, Conniston Cut Plug unscented in a GRC bent brandy because I need a little something strong and there's not a drop of liquor in the house :x :lol:

Puff Daddy":0dc30drq said:
Earlier, while doing my taxes, Laurel Flake in a Mastro De Paja straight bulldog. Needed a little something to help with the necessary lucidity :shock:

Now that I'm done, Conniston Cut Plug unscented in a GRC bent brandy because I need a little something strong and there's not a drop of liquor in the house :x :lol:
Ashton's Artisan's Blend in a Comoy's 389s. I think I like English type blends mild on the Latikia or is it Perique. I don't know. To me that stuff lets me smoke it calm, cool. and smooth. I need some of that these days.

A bowl of Larsen's #50 in my Radice t/b hawk while listening to the rain and wind.

Jim

In my Sav.8, with angel hair sg all around with a little bit of washout on back of bowl or it would be a 0, Solani #633 '06 Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Waking to some SG MVF in a Tinsky brownblast lumberman, and a cupajoe. The 30 mile commute into bumf**k will be all 4WD in the Jeep today - damn snow. :x

Buddy

C&D 420: Habana Daydream in a Savinelli Champagne 310 KS, a smooth poker/cherrywood, with some Starbuck's Guatemalan coffee on the side.

In a chair, sheltering under the back porch, smoking some Union Square in my Brisset and being hypnotized by the falling snow. Just came in to grab the matches....think I might sit out there all day.

Granger in a cob while I shoveled out the pavement (phase 1 of no more than 2, I hope.)

Old Gowrie in a Jan Pietenpauw rhodie nosewarmer.

That is some good stuff. now i got to find me some Walnut. :affraid:

Solani Virginia Flake 633 in a Bannard ("Sasquatch") silver ring bent billiard.

Today was a snow day and I played hooky from work :p
Pipe #1: Key Largo in a Brissett that I received from B.O.B. SS 2009
Pipe #2: Last of my open FVF in a "No Name" XL English Poker
Pipe #3: Solani 633 Flake in the same "No Name" XL English Poker after a brief rest.

Time to buy some more FVF!!!!!

Waking to some '04 Caravan in the Tinsky author shown below, and a Diet Pepsi.

Buddy

mark_t16.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.