What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier, In my Ashton XXX bent bill.PS Bullseye '06 Dark and raisiny! :tongue: :rendeer:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: :santa:

FVF (thanks EJ!) in my basket briar. First pipe I ever purchased. Twenty four bucks and smokes like a dream! I like this stuff... A lot.

More PS Bullseye '06 this time in my Bonoquisti Nat. blast stacked bent bill. Ken :tongue: :rendeer:

10 year old Old Growie in a Mike Brissett billiard. This is absolutely amazing! Thanks Natch!!!

On the side is another cup of the green tea my Secret Santa gave me, a very enjoyable evening.

Aaron":lzkkyers said:
FVF (thanks EJ!) in my basket briar. First pipe I ever purchased. Twenty four bucks and smokes like a dream! I like this stuff... A lot.
Another successful conversion! :twisted:

FVF in my Tinsky Author, a good 30 min. smoke.

Mine is Laurel Heights in a GBD Virgin. Those weather reports from parts of N. America sound scary - hope everyone is alright. Down here it's as hot as hades with pretty regular evening thunderstorms. Best wishes to you guys.

first bowl of the day, Westminster in a Ben Wade;
a frosty 28 degrees, on the back deck. ,may have to erect an Ice fishing shanty for my outdoor smoking

Wow! This has been a great Christmas. I wasn't expecting a thing from anyone but the gifts poured in anyhow. First there was the great Peretti's flake bomb that Ken sent, a great sample trade with Dock M, and I have had several fine and memorable smokes the past few days from the bag of aged samples Natch sent including 10 year old Marlin Flake and Plantation Evening. But, Santa apparently wasn't done and made an unexpected stop here last night, direct from somewhere in the midwest, and delivered an early Christmas present of some Bufflehead American Widgeon, Hermit Vintage Ltd XV3, and Exclusiv Royal along with some of those really cool extra long matches :D

Smoking the American Widgeon in a Stanwell 252 bent ball. A really fine smooth burley that seems to have some 5100 in it to sweeten it up, and a light brandy (I believe) topping. A great smoke! Thanks Santa :D

Earlier, In my CAO Laticed Dublin, Brown fl. aro.'03, this is the meer I smoked in the meer coloring contest somes years ago that P&T ran, it's just starting to get some good color now :cheers: :tongue: :rendeer:

Was about to have a come-apart so I went out and smoked a bowl of Boswel Northwoods in my Alpha Kappa Prince. Blood pressure almost back to normal again. :tongue:

MacBaren Navy Flake in a no name billiard.

First pipe I've smoked in about two months...everyones been sick around me, so outta respect I've refrained.

Damn it's good. Won't be the last bowl of the evening that's for sure.

Stokkebye Bullseye in an MM Cob (Diplomat) :rendeer: :santa:

Penzance in a Danbark bulldog... the first smoke in my new Man Room!

Sitting on the bed with the laptop, a Red Knight rusticated apple I picked up yesterday, a tin of Peterson's Irish Oak, and an 8 year old Bourbon on my day off. All is right with the world. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.