What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoyed the hell out of some Margate in a 1971 Dunhill Don this morning. This afternoon I'll finish off the Balkan Flake in a full-bent Radice Silk Cut that I started yesterday.

:twisted:

Some Brown #4 rope in a rusticated dublin as black as christmas coal

Trying the last of the 10 pipes I purchased from Ben having test driven the other 9 already..... GBD Prehistoric "Colossus" Stanwell Melange.

Some 10 year old Orient Express - courtesy of Natch ( :cheers: ) - in a Castello "Castello" shape 54 Rhodesian 8)

Even' All, Two pipes to-nite both FVF '06 smooooth! :D my Ashton XXX bent Bill., my Bonoquisti stacked bill. nat. ver. Ken :tongue: :rendeer:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: :santa:

Haddo's Delight in a Radice Rind while reading A Christmas Carol.

Just getting to the bottom of a two inch deep bowl of Bow Legged Bear in a giant Mario Grandi egg - an impressive and tasty finish (and enough nic to tame a grizzly)

Ebony Gold in a Missouri Meerschaum while watching the Oregon vs. Oregon State game.

Getting the jump on a long day ahead with some GH Bosun Cut Plug in a large Tinsky bent panelled caldron. And a SF Red Bull.

Buddy

Putting fire to a bowl of Carter Hall in a Kaywoodie Thorn pencil shank billiard, accented with a fresh brew cup of coffee. What a way to start the morning!

Gawith Commonwealth Mixture in a Rolando Negoita full-bent walnut. :cheers:

I should of put a pipe in the car. It's 47 here. That's damned cold for south Texas. I hear SA got snow.

Smoked a no-name cigar on my way to work... Feels like it's going to be a long day, but at least I'm indoors and warm.

Started the morning with some Dunhill EMP in a GBD Virgin Bent Bulldog and a piping hot cuppa Earl Gray. Will be going up on Windrock Mtn in a little while. Think I'll take some Gatlin Burley in my Gatlinburlier Bent Dublin. :rendeer:

About 40 degrees here right now, 90% chance of snow for tommorrow. Will be a good day to sit by the woodstove.
Today, I'm smoking my bent Boswell with C&D Briar Fox.

Easing into the day with a bowl of Piccadilly (as mixed by the minister of funny walks) in a Bent Bob 633-1 (saddle bit sitter pocket pipe - handy dandy little pipe)

During an African highlands thunderstorm, I have Dunbar in a Jan Pietenpauw.

six year old aged cob full of fresh CH,,,a tumbler of ice cold well water on the side,,,,,

Some nicely aged Balkan Sasieni in a Sav Baronet Bruyere

Status
Not open for further replies.