What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dubbya":f7nvdnzl said:
Sitting on the bed with the laptop, a Red Knight rusticated apple I picked up yesterday, a tin of Peterson's Irish Oak, and an 8 year old Bourbon on my day off. All is right with the world. :)
Sounds wonderful!

A deep bowl of Chelsea Morning in a Mario Grandi Giant Egg - bowl so deep I have to tie a safety rope to my waist to safely smoke it..

All bundled up, little electric space heater going in the garage LBF in an old "Spectator" Billiard, a mug of Folger's coffee on the side.

A balmy 26 degrees outside, so much for sunny california

Three bowls so far today. 1 bowl of Sugar Barrel in a Kaywoodie Handmade 2809 bent apple and 1 bowl of Uhle's 300 in the same pipe. 1 bowl of Carter Hall in a Dunhill 5120 Shell Briar.

Just finished a bowl of Exhausted Rooster in a Savinelli Bent Dry System

Started this morning with a bowl of James Fox The Bankers in a Tinsky BoB Forum Black & Tan. Now having a bowl of Irish Flake in a Brissett rusticated.

Exhausted Rooster in a cob, Irish coffee for company

EJinVA":xf6tdfsm said:
Dubbya":xf6tdfsm said:
Sitting on the bed with the laptop, a Red Knight rusticated apple I picked up yesterday, a tin of Peterson's Irish Oak, and an 8 year old Bourbon on my day off. All is right with the world. :)
Sounds wonderful!
It's been a good day all around.

Bufflehead American Widgeon in the 2009 SF POY Peterson. Wow! What a great combo!! :D

Some Briar Fox in a rusticated dublin from a local artist - from a set of three - leftmost for Virginias, center for VaPers and rightmost for English...

3sisters.jpg

3sisters2.jpg

Great looking pipes Gandalf.

Glorious monotony here - FVF in a GBD billiard.

Started this day off with a bowl of Walnut in a Kaywoodie Supreme 1/2 bent apple. Loading up a bowl of Uhle's Perfection Plug Burley in a Dunhill 5120 Shell Briar.

Earlier I opened a jar of Conniston CP with a whoosh, from '04, in my CAO meer Dublin Laticed[P&T pipe], in my Mc Crannies Ashton[from The Dockster]Reiner LGF '06, Ken. :tongue: :rendeer:
Pacemen Puffing! :tongue: :santa:

Somerset Flake in a Pete 999...

going to have to try a different pipe later... This isn't working out to good.

I had some crumbs of an old block lettered Dunhill London Mixture. Mixed that with a little GL Pease Chelsea Morning and loaded up the new Bosi.

Status
Not open for further replies.