What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Piet Binsbergen":9t3aju9i said:
Walnut in a newly refurbished Pete system standard 314, ............ Fantastic!!
Has anybody ever come across a bad smoking Pete?
Walnut will certainly bring out the very best in a pipe! :D

Full Virginia Flake in a Peterson System 303. Good stuff!

Smoking some more Bufflehead Goldeneye Decoy in a Stanwell... Ludicrous I know.. When I can get it in the zone it wonderful, getting it there is a diff story. I'm afraid by the time I figure it out it will be gone...
One interesting thing is how sweet it is... Even when the Orientals are blazing strong the sweetness is still there...

yo JUSTPIPES!
Amen to that brother!

KEN, you can't be serious, I take it your are not fond of your 3 Pete's then. I have a buddy who cannot stand stand the P-lip design and claims it makes him nauseous. I beg to differ with him.
Ken, I bet you have so many pipes you won't even miss them! :D...... hope you enjoyed your birthday! yesterday!

Piet, I have a few pipes, :tongue: :santa: Ken
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: :rendeer:

MASTER KEN....

What is "A FEW" if I may ask???? :lol: You seem as modest as Muddler who has more than 150 ! :shock: :lol:

Good Thursday morning folks. Only EIGHT shopping days til' x-mas!

C&D's Burley #1 in a Stanwell shape #186

Good day fellows. Hot as hell here. Sweltering with a bowlful of St. James Flake in a GBD Prestige that Peter Binsberger fixed up for me. It's like smoking a new pipe.

Just finished a bowl of a local store's mix, Saddleback Mountain, in a Henryk Worobiec #71

This morning, Dan Milonga (thanks, Winslow!) in a Barclay-Rex billiard.

Now, Granger in a Sasquatch Lugosi.

Peterson's 3P in my McCrannie's bent Ashton, Ken :tongue: :rendeer:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: :santa:

A hot summer's evening calls for a Savinelli Bulldog filled with Laurel Heights!

A fine morning by the fire in the woods with a no-name (or at least one I can't remember) lovat with a 50/50 mix of Cannon Plug and Bracken Flake. Rather tasty.

Natch

Bosun Cut Plug in a Peterson 1997 POY.This tobacco tastes great outdoors
in the chilly weather,just delicious. :)

Winslow :sunny:

After cracking a new jar[whoosh! :D ] of Bosun CP'05, I loaded up my new Cavacchi/ Canadian that my Scret Santa sent to me, a wonderful smoke for her maiden voyage, Ken :tongue: :rendeer:
Pacem en Puffing! :pirat: :santa:

Status
Not open for further replies.