What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
puros_bran":s300tfbi said:
Whatcha think of that Royal PDiddy..
Will post a review after a few more bowls. It has a great smell. rather more pronounced casing than I'm used to, but it's not at all goopy or sweet, pretty nice smell. Almost Lakelanedesque. The only downside is I'm having a little trouble tasting the burleyweed underneath it, but I am playing with different pipes and just now putting it through it's paces.

Going and coming from a funeral, Somerset fl.,in my Jirsa calabash, in my new Gabrieli, Bosun CP'05, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

C&D Good Morning after watching the Bengals lose again in the playoffs needed something to overcome my grief!

H&H Marble Kake in a Pete 999. Figured I better lay off the high powered stuff for a lil bit, at least until morning.

Hello all,

McClelland 22 from 1999 in an IlCeppo bent billiard. McBaren Burley in an Aldo Vellani canadian up next. Cold here in San Fran tonjght.

This morning is Uhle's Perfection Plug Burley in my big ol sundday mornin pipe, the Castello 4K Collection saddle billiard that Midnight Blues gave me. This is a perfect pipe for sunday mornings as it's very large, smokes for a couple of hours (really should have been graded a "G") and is worthy of long contemplation on a quiet morning of reverence. One of my finest, most favoritest pipes! :D

There's nothing better than being in the zone at 3:30 in the morning, fresh coffee, great pipe, house quiet. :)

But, even with 200 channels to choose from, there isn't a damned thing on :lol: You'd think the Golf Channel would show the Africa Open live rather than tape delay..... Bastids!

Waking to some Red Cake in a large Tinsky saddle billiard. Java on the side.

Hoping it's not too late in the season to find a snow rake - damn ice dams are everywhere on my roof. Going to have to add insulation when the cash-for-caulkers program gets going.

Buddy

C&D Burley Flake #2 in a Comoy's Old Bruyere Canadian 296. I am not big on straight pipes, but this thin-walled little Canadian is a superb smoker.

exhausted rooster in baki lovat, W.C.Fields and joe,,,ten below outside,,,

Justpipes":5c1f9m74 said:
Sounds like an awesome Sunday morning PD! :D
It was good! So good that I'm about to repeat it! Went and worked out for 90 mins, did the grocery shopping, my sunday chores are done! Kids are gone until this evening, wife will be heading out to do her workout and go see a friend, the Castello is primed for round two.

Coffee's on, check.
Pipe is filled, check.
Football in T minus 52 minutes, outlook good 8)

Pipeandcigars.com's Louisiana Red in a Savinelli Virginia 802 smooth billiard.

In my Tinsky Cauldron SHPC POY, Bosun CP'05, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.