What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gorgeous Ashton! :cheers: One of these days...

Oh, yeah, Presbyterian in a Savinelli Straightgrain pot.

I didn't smoke all of it, but Kendal Plug in a very large Ardor calabash, I got from Win, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Believe I'll have me another bowl of that Cannon Plug in my Tinsky catalog shape 13.
Maybe put on some RATM for the leisurely drive home today.

4 bowls of Walnut today in these two pipes respectively. A Kaywoodie Handmade bent apple and a Brissett bent brandy.

I dgt'd the Kendal plug with a parfait of Conniston CP'04, this was easily one of my looooogest smokes!!!, In my Ardor Calabash, Ken :tongue:

Trout Bum":ri3ar9f0 said:
Fia":ri3ar9f0 said:
Enjoyed some GLP Ashbury in a Ashton rhodesian today.

IMG_1159.jpg
Whoa, that is one sa-weeeet Ashton!!

I am looking forward to a bowl of UF with a side of sludgy java on the way into work this morning.
Thanks for that. I have to say it smokes great too. Being that is an English pipe I felt it was only appropriate that I only smoke English blends in it. Havent been let down yet!!! :D

Earlier, Walnut in an Italian basket pot, for research purposes.

Now, Granger in a Gregor Lobnik tankard-sitter curiosity.

Loading a bowl of Walnut in a Kaywoodie Elegante bent dublin. Heading out to run the chain saw and split some wood. Got a few more large trunks of oak that need to be cut and split.

The citizens are behaving themselves for the moment so I'm having some Jim's Sweet Burley in a Peterson Sherlock Holmes 999 ebony finish.

Bosun CP in my new Gabrieli Bamboo sitter, Ken. :tongue:

Bullseye flake stuffed in a Baki lovat,,,Bulleit bourbon rocks, thanks EJ,,,

C&D Gilford Courthouse in a Brigham Churchwarden I pried from Sasquatch's sweaty paws! I've got to work out a trade for more of that blend, along with the two Curly Cutes, I've found some new tobaccos I'm loving.

Natch

Enjoying some 2001 McClelland Christmas Cheer in an Ashton Sovereign straight billiard.

Two large bowls to-nite, in mt Ardor calabash, OJK pressed '08, in my Brissett 20th Anniv. Calabash Uhle's CWB '08 Ken :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.