What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DGT'd some Somerset flake, with a parfait of Peterson's 3p.Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Waking to some Commonwealth Mixture in a Tinsky blast rho, and a cupajoe.

Today's work tabak will be Cannon Plug.

Buddy

Boswell's Magnum Blend in a Bermel System pipe. This is a really good light English smoke that is perfect for the first pipe of the morning.

Smokey

DST is kicking my but this morning!

1st bowl of the day was some DGT'd 5100 in a Cob,

Now I'm moving on to some FVF in a Radice Bark Billiard

Lots of coffee

Some Kendal Cream Flake in a Stanwell 30. I actually packed the pipe last night, but got distracted and I forgot about it until this morning. Decided to smoke it anyway. Not the best smoke I ever had to say the least...really dry and most of the topping flavor is gone, but still not a horrible smoke.

Two this am, True burley's from UHLE's PPc in my Ardor SHV111, in my Tim Hynick 20th Anniv. Calabash, CWB Both '08, Ken :tongue: :p
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: :p

1970's MacBaren's "Burley" in this Castello:

new3-14-10013.jpg

Old Gowrie in a Windjammer panelled billiard.

Just finished my "ride home" smoke, Balkan Sasieni in a Dunny Grp 5 billiard. Different from what I remember but a decent balkan. Peace-Mike :shock:

Earlier this pm, The proto of Sam's flake '04, in my Gabrieli Wangee, Ken :tongue:

Just finished my second bowl of Sam's fl. '06, in two pipes, in my Ardoe Xmas '03, and my Ser Jac Calabash, and plenty of matches!! :evil: Ken :tongue:

GLP Odyssey in a Ben Wade Freehand (made by Preben Holm)
MacBaren Virginia #1 in a Mark Tinsky X-Mas '08 1-Star Bulldog

100_0881.JPG

100_1979.JPG

And I'll accept birthday congratulations from colleagues, drinking brandy and smoking HAL O '
THE WYND from his Lovat ... Good!

Nice. Happy Birthday Yakslon.

McClelland#1 in a Stanwell 63 with morning coffee.

Nice. Happy Birthday YakSlon.

EMP in a corncob, coffee is perking.

Bracken Flake in a little group 3 Viprati straight billiard 8)

Two this am, in my Ser Jac Calabash, Sam's fl '06 parfait with Peterson's 3p, in my Gabrieli Wangee, Dark fl. aro. '03 Ken :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.