What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks PB,
That photo is a bit dated, the pipe is now broken in and hitting the sweet spot with each smoke.

SG Chocolate Flake in a Dunnie bulldog - for dessert- while the rain pours down & temperatures plummet.

Dunhill Light Flake in a Dunhill Bruyere Bulldog

Gotta smoke all my new pipes as soon as I get 'em I guess..... The tobacco dust left over from a baggie of Curly Cuts Santa sent me in my Stanwell Bamboo.

In my S.S. Pierce Dublin, Dark fl. aro. '03, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

4 pipe bowls today....

started out with some FVF in a Pete
then Ashton Black Parrot in that RQ
then ummm, crap I can't remember in the Stannie Bamboo. GH&C Curley Cut Deluxe... thats it..lol
Now Rum Flake in the Stannie Canadian.

Been a dad gum good pipe day, I don't normally smoke this much...lol.

smoked so much I can't type... at least thats the excuse I'm using.

Smoked a bowl of C&D Startfordshire this morning in a Brissett that was quite awesome! Haven't visited that blend in quite a while and see that I am going to have to more often. A couple of more bowls consisting of Walnut in a different Brissett......outstanding!

Tim in Ohio":6lh5wba1 said:
FairlyStable":6lh5wba1 said:
Out in the sun and shade and with the help of Thoreau and Solani 633 in my Jacono, reveling in the universe culminating in the present moment, the meeting of the two eternities of past and future.
Smoking some FVF in a Brisset Poker, sitting on the front porch of my house, reflecting on relative cost of Thoreau's Walden pond abode... noting that he didn't have a wife and thereby saved a bundle on furniture. :suspect:
Ha! You nailed it, Tim!

Sitting on my back patio with some Escudo in a Charatan billiard, noting that Thoreau lists his materials costs for his Walden Pond abode at $28.12 and that he could easily carry all his sparse and simple furniture outside during cleaning, and thinking that he was perhaps lucky that his one marriage proposal was rejected, since my lovely wife’s taste in furniture inexplicably and expensively emphasizes steel and glass while mine runs more toward rustic cheap and utilitarian whatever, and then I take a sip of the delicious Cardhu scotch that said lovely wife brought back from Barcelona for me (unavailable in the U.S.), and I start to think that maybe living with ugly and expensive steel and glass furniture is not so bad. Life is fraught with complexities, fortunately made less complex by a pretty face, a nice pipe, and good baccy and whiskey!

EJinVA":bgewgp1s said:
Stokkebye Longcut Virginia in:
Does your employer know that you are taking pipe photos on his blueprints and drawing table?

:lol!:

Two pipes to-nite, in my S.S. Pierce Dublin, DGT'd Dark fl. aro. '03 with a parfait of University fl. '05, in my oldest S.S. Pierce pipe an apple with saddle bit, Dark Fl. aro. '03 Ken :tongue:

FairlyStable":uhp61c9y said:
Ha! You nailed it, Tim!

Sitting on my back patio with some Escudo in a Charatan billiard, noting that Thoreau lists his materials costs for his Walden Pond abode at $28.12 and that he could easily carry all his sparse and simple furniture outside during cleaning, and thinking that he was perhaps lucky that his one marriage proposal was rejected, since my lovely wife’s taste in furniture inexplicably and expensively emphasizes steel and glass while mine runs more toward rustic cheap and utilitarian whatever, and then I take a sip of the delicious Cardhu scotch that said lovely wife brought back from Barcelona for me (unavailable in the U.S.), and I start to think that maybe living with ugly and expensive steel and glass furniture is not so bad. Life is fraught with complexities, fortunately made less complex by a pretty face, a nice pipe, and good baccy and whiskey!
Read this and reached for my own bowl of Escudo in an American dublin. Was reminded of a beautiful story I read on the subject of rejected marriage proposals: Once upon a time, a guy asked a beautiful girl "Will you marry me?" The girl said, "NO!"
So, the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer and scotch and he had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up and farted whenever he wanted...
The End :king:

Tim, you rascal,,,I just e-mailed that beatiful story to my buddy. He's in Las Vegas on vacation with his girlfriend who is pressuring him to get married while they're there,,,, :p

I'm enjoying a bowl of PS Lux Bullseye in my Cavicchi squat tomato lovat contemplating his situation,,, the female hath persuasive charms,,,,

This afternoon, enjoyed luxury twist flake in an autograph , and some escudo in a dry sytem. Now, enjoying backwoods flake in an autograph. yum

Just finished a nice bowl of 1792. My girlfriend always remarks how nice it smells.

Waking to some '03 Cumberland in a Tinsky sunrise Liverpool, and a SF Red Bull. A few honey-do's, then it's couch-potatoing to playoff hockey.

Buddy

In my Tim Hynick SHPC's POY University Fl. '05, Ken :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.