What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody freeeeeeezin' in Pretoria.... off for some Chelsea Morn in Pietenpauw pink ivory tomato....... coffee on the side for sure!!

Second that - it's bitterly cold here - by our standards anyway. Snow on the mountains. Tonight mine is Exhausted Rooster in a Pete spigot bulldog.

Muddler":9uw97p1b said:
Second that - it's bitterly cold here - by our standards anyway. Snow on the mountains. Tonight mine is Exhausted Rooster in a Pete spigot bulldog.
a bita burley there Mudd...... cool...... FVF in a Pietenpauw Rho Stack..... more coffee..... jip, beating the cold!

Earlier in the garden, 2 pipes both with FVF '06,Castello SR 65 KKKK, and in my Wiley super Dawg, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Still smoking Penzance in the Boswell Poker, second day. Man this is a big pipe! As part of the eternal pipe learning curve, I've found that this tobacco -- which I normally love -- isn't suited for a bowl this big. Oh, well. :)

Just finished a big bowl of Bosun CP'05 in my WDC Jumbo ODA churchwarden while watching the Sox, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

2 bowls of Fillmore along with my daily ration of Folgers. Had a 4 Hot Air Balloon
fly over. a fine morning1

100_0637.jpg

Nice pic OS

A cold evening with pending black Frost!
FVF in a Pietenpauw blasted billiard!

Piet Binsbergen":ep7zoudm said:
More FVF in A Pietenpauw Vuvuzela! brilliant! :bounce:
Is that what it takes to shut those vuvuzelas up? I'll petition the president to send mass quantities of FVF to SA!

Chelsea morning in a Sav billiard -Peace-Mike :lol!:

Some Dark Birdseye in a rather small churchwarden - first try of this blend - although more a fan of flakes and ropes it is nice to have a bit of this tasty easy to deal with G&H virginia

Status
Not open for further replies.