What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SG Navy Flake in a Jan Pietenpauw Rhodesian.

C&D Comfort on a Johs's Billiard breaking down my fantasy draft. :study:

I just mixed 1 part 1792 with 2 parts Stonehaven. This is actually really good.

Burley Flake #3 in an Upshall straight ExL billiard.

Tilbury in a Nording Freehand. It's just about finished and did not hit the spot. :( I'm going to have to move on to something more satisfying.

Sunday Spring morn, Macbaren Club blend in a cob, Cupa joe on the side, Holding back a little this morn. Off to visit Muddler this afternoon, we will be doing some hard smoking for sure!!

OKJ in a Lorenzetti caesar augustus bent apple.

6c going up to 12c overcast.

Woke up this morning and smoked Peter Stokkebye black Cherry in a cheap cob that I aquired last night in a cigar shop in Wilmington NC thanks to owner Lior. By the way it is a very inexpensive and smoked well.

Smokathon Over Muddler's Place Today!!!!

1. Old Gowrie,
2. Bayou Morning Flake (cracked the tin)
3. Bayou Morning Flake (Cracked Mason Jar 18 months old)
4. Stonehaven!

We did a kinda comparison between the two Bayou mornings, flakes VS ribbons.
They are the same but the cellar creates as Mudd would say "A different Animal all together"

Bring out the big guns boys!!!!!
I think C&D Bayou morning is better than Escudo!!!!.................. there I said it............ Duck and Run!!!!!

Thanks Mudd for a Lekker afternoon as always!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Piet Binsbergen":6hq6xi0u said:

1. Old Gowrie,
4. Stonehaven!

They are the same but the cellar creates as Mudd would say "A different Animal all together"

I think C&D Bayou morning is better than Escudo!!!!.................. there I said it............ Duck and Run!!!!!

Better than Escudo? :shock: Dadgummit Dutchman! Now I'm going to have to make that 40 mile trip again.

Falconer":r1r6lpcv said:
Piet Binsbergen":r1r6lpcv said:

1. Old Gowrie,
4. Stonehaven!

Better than Escudo? :shock: Dadgummit Dutchman! Now I'm going to have to make that 40 mile trip again.
Relax brother,
It is a double dog dare by Muddler to post it and see how many shots I would take for saying so...........
This is no.1........... lets see.
I love Escudo, big time, ........... I have two tins in cellar and to stingy to open em' soon they will have a 3rd mate!!!!!
Escudo still remains in my top 5!
Shhhhhhhhhh, don't blow my cover dude!!!!! 8)

Piet Binsbergen":2xujb6m5 said:
Falconer":2xujb6m5 said:
Piet Binsbergen":2xujb6m5 said:

1. Old Gowrie,
4. Stonehaven!

Relax brother,
It is a double dog dare by Muddler to post it and see how many shots I would take for saying so...........
This is no.1........... lets see.
I love Escudo, big time, ........... I have two tins in cellar and to stingy to open em' soon they will have a 3rd mate!!!!!
Escudo still remains in my top 5!
Shhhhhhhhhh, don't blow my cover dude!!!!! 8)
Get ye away from me tempter... :twisted: never tried the Bayou but Bob the blender of Bayou, also is the the blender of OJK, so I imagine it's another fine blend.

SP, OJK is in my top 5 as well, go give Bayou a whirl, you may be as surprised as I was today!
Mudd mentioned that it was one of Bob's blends today, as what you say is correct, go figure!

I may start to lose sleep over Bayou morning, just like I did over Manhattan Afternoon!

Been puffin away at a few new blends

Peterson Summertime 2010 - a peach aro, two tins should last me a lifetime as I am not much of an aro smoker - this stuff is like biting into a ripe peach
Solani Silver Flake - good stuff of course
McClelland Wilderness and Legends - legends being the better of the two, a bit tame but a nice blend laced with teasing quantities of fine orientals

and a few old favorites
Kendal Plug along with Rattray's trinity and a bit of penzance for good measure...

Something easy to smoke after this afternoon's smakeathon - OGS in a Pete Rossclare.

Muddler":d71mxl2z said:
Something easy to smoke after this afternoon's smakeathon - OGS in a Pete Rossclare.
Dang Mudd, I thought it would be Bayou Morning Flake!!!, < :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.