What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice Chuck!!!!!
Awoke to Some Kingfisher in a meer, still haning in here on the crap hotel coffee!!!

Piet Binsbergen":yh8c7rts said:
Nice Chuck!!!!!
Awoke to Some Kingfisher in a meer, still haning in here on the crap hotel coffee!!!
Hey Piet.. Ya gotta throw some sugar in that mess.. Soon you will exhale in peace..
Having some Mac Baren Plumcake Navy Blend in my just arrived 1/8 bent no name Prince and its a great smoking pipe.. :cheers: :cheers:

velveteagle":f14rc363 said:
Piet Binsbergen":f14rc363 said:
Nice Chuck!!!!!
Hey Piet.. Ya gotta throw some sugar in that mess.. Soon you will exhale in peace..
Having some Mac Baren Plumcake Navy Blend in my just arrived 1/8 bent no name Prince and its a great smoking pipe.. :cheers: :cheers:
Mess indeed VE not even sugar can save!!!!!
Wonder what Valky would think of this hotel brew?????

Last of my Manhattan Afternoon in a Sav pisa bulldog! ....... a long day has come to an end!!!!!

Great moon tonight with the steady breeze.. First time smoke of FVF in my first smoked Big Head Meerschaum.. I had a great time.. Going out with the same pipe and blend next moon.. I like FVF oh yes.. The big pipe I held with a clean soft cloth.. I think after another dozen smokes I will just hold it and let it do what it does... I love flake tobacco.. and full moons.. :cheers:

Classic Burley Kake in an old unmarked Dr Grabow that belonged to my Grandfather.

In my Castello OA #35 kkk G&H's BBfl.#2, in my Castello SR G OMM-paul CCDL'03 Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Waking to some Ennerdale Flake in a Tinsky naked coral caldron, and not-crappy coffee.

Buddy

Cool morning with some Walnut in my Fisher Handmade Meer lined. Big hot good coffee Piet.... :cheers:

Two this am, in my Dunnie #622 Ennerdeale'09, in a Boswell bent Penzance '08, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Nothing. Well, a cigarette here and there just for a nic fix.
I have a bad sinus infection right now and couldn't tell what I'm smoking anyway. Not a bowl since Thursday.

Oh well the few pieces of briar I have are cleaned up and getting a good rest anyway and they'll taste that much better when this is over. If my head doesn't explode first. :face:

cheap blenders gold mix of vanilla and cherry cavendish both aromatic virgina. smoking in my missouri meerschaum gentlemen and smoking slow to prevent tongue bit lol. Meanwhile catchin up on youtube videos from other pipe smokers and soon going on pokerstars.com for a lil while.

Back from six hours of cutting and loading wood today. Having a Bowl of Dunhill 965 1999 ( Gifted ) BoB... in my Bent Canterbury.. Going to a cook out party soon. Good time by the fire to enjoy the pipe.. :D

PS Luxury Bullseye Flake in an old Butz Choquin Bistro 1575 Saddle Lovat

Escudo in my BB briar/meer,,,whiskey sour

Orlik Golden Sliced in new Ashton Shell Briar with Silver Mount, sitting on screened porch at Holden Beach, NC.
:sunny:

Back from a weekend spent at a flyfishing masterclass, which made me realise how little I really know. Now relaxing with SG Navy Flake in a Pietenpauw.

Muddler":6ud7lco2 said:
Back from a weekend spent at a flyfishing masterclass, which made me realise how little I really know. Now relaxing with SG Navy Flake in a Pietenpauw.
Hey Muddler glad to see ya got some great info.. Now you are ready to catch some beauty's..

Had a good walk about with some Germain's Brown FLake in my 1/8 bent no name.. This pipe smokes like a dream ( Prince ). :cheers:

Long busy day.. Had Balkan Supreme in my Bent Canterbury..
Now heading out with some SG Best Brown Flake in my Big Head Meerschaum.. And its rest time.. :D

Note: The Big Head Meerschaum is working great.. This SG Brown Flake put me on top of the world.. Nice cool night.. This is top of the charts to me.. Next SG Gifted blend Tomorrow.. In the Big Head again but it will be SG Sam's Flake Gifted.. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.