What are you snuffing?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sampled each of these at least twice today. Red Bull, Dopplearoma, Sudfrucht, Brazil A, and Perlesreuter. Then there's the Viking Peach, I've had about 15 pinches of this one and probably another 15 pinches of my homemade Coconut Mocha Menthol.

Jim

Last bit of Viking Dark today.

I need to order more and I was noticing that some of you are snuffing Snuffstore Black Magic. Are they identical?

Black Magic is high on the list today as well as my own ODF, Coconut Mocha Menthol, and Viking Peach. Gonna start hitting the Smaltzlers shortly as it's getting quite chilly this evening.

Toque USA Rum and Cola. Really want to like this but just not getting anything flavor wise out of it.

Pöschl Dopplearoma. Lots and lots of it. Very easy to take and massive amounts of flavor.

Jim

Humm. I'm getting fermented apple. Very refreshing. Chasing it with some Snuff Store Café Noire.  Yum. Just noticed a new one on Mr Snuff in the Pöschl section called Mythos Haudegen (the warhorse) Sounds really good

I haven't been impressed with the stuff from Wow! It's more like meh! I've got the fruitcake, roasted nuts and the Temptation Lime and Lemony. They all reak of amonia which when you add the citrus just smells like the nastiest truckstop bathroom ever. Blech.

Currently shoveling in the Pöschl Brazil A. Good stuff pretty long lasting scent for not having added flavors/scents.