What are you snuffing?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Old Mill Evangeline.

(down to my last 200g...trying to make it last a good long time).

Mixed together some Viking Peach and WoS Raspberry to get a Peach Melba thing going on. I like it!

Jim

Coconut Mocha, and Peach Melba all day with some Pöschl Sudfrucht now and then.

huffelpuff":i2y0uv80 said:
Coconut Mocha, and Peach Melba all day with some Pöschl Sudfrucht now and then.
Sounds tasty! I went from coconut mocha to firedance

I always loved Firedance as pipeweed. Didn't even know it was ground to snuff til a few months ago. How do you like it? Does it still have that blackberry vanilla brandy cream thing?

Blackhorse":as573jr1 said:
I always loved Firedance as pipeweed. Didn't even know it was ground to snuff til a few months ago. How do you like it? Does it still have that blackberry vanilla brandy cream thing?
The scent is virtually identical to the tin aroma of the pipe tobacco, and that holds true in the nose. To me, it delivers on what the pipe tobacco promises (whereas the pipeweed only gets about 75% of the way there).

The only downside is that some of the SG fruit snuffs can have a little bit of a synthetic aftertaste (aftersmell?)...but that's minor (and is much less present than it is in, say, SG Plum if you've had that).

Blackhorse":dwtolv3i said:
Oh yah, the snuff has all the attributes of the Flake's tin notes. The sensation is quite a bit sweeter in the shnoz than in the pipe though.

I have done a match of Huffelpuff's ODF snuff and a bowl of ODF together and found it really played nice with each other. thought it might be the same with the Firedance. Nope. It turns out the snuff robs the pipe hard core. Might as well had just thrown some OGS in the pipe for all the flavor I got out of it. On the other hand, when I snuffed some Firedance and then loaded a bowl of GH & Co. Happy Bogie it was pure bliss....................

You guys have given me the itch - just cracked a tin of Firedance.

Alternating that with Dholakia Wow Apple Pie is like having every holiday desert ever contrived in my nose all at once.

idbowman":9lbytkfi said:
You guys have given me the itch - just cracked a tin of Firedance.

Alternating that with Dholakia Wow Apple Pie is like having every holiday desert ever contrived in my nose all at once.
Apple Pie you say?

Yes...and no.

It's the name of the blend, but don't think Apple Pie the way we usually do - no cinnamon or allspice to speak of. It's a little bit of apple, with a whole bunch of clove and maybe some nutmeg. It's good, as long as you don't have certain expectations going in (it was explained to me that Indians think of apple pie the way the English prepared in way back when...not the German/American version that we're all used to today).