What are you snuffing?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arky, dive on in brother! Its super easy to get started even if you can't find nasal snuff locally. All you need is a pipe blend you like the smell of that's dried out. You can powder it quite easily add just a pinch of salt and you're good to go. You can get really nice results like that too. One of my favorites is Old Dark Fired as a snuff. Amazing stuff. Check out the threads on making your own if you can't find it locally it'll get you started and hold you over until you can order from overseas.

Jim

Rosinski Poltergeist. I'm going to have to order more of this one fairly soon. Really great stuff

Jim

Little snuff tonight. It's been a while.

Enjoying a vodka soda with lime and a snoot of one of my favorite SP types, McChrystal's Hops.

Viking Peach. I've nearly polished off my can. I hope I can still order more of this as 25grams is as small a package as they make sigh.

Jim

Well the cooler weather is here! First frost warnings of the season. I've been enjoying my Pöshel Dopplearoma yum

Jim

Good evening, could someone point me towards an online retailer of snuff? And a recommendation for someone who have never tried snuff?

Mrsnuff.com is pretty much it for a supplier to the US.

As to suggestions......it depends on what you are looking for. Fruit with or without menthol, just tobacco with or without menthol, herbal or white/energy snuffs.

I'm very partial to Viking Dark, Viking Peach, Poschl Sudfrutch, Poschl Brazil A, Poschl Perlesruter, and several snuffs of my own make including one made from HH Old Dark Fired. Oh and anything made by Rosinski is top shelf stuff.

Some will be harder to take as a beginner due to grind and moisture levels.

Please feel free to ask anything about snuff someone here probably knows.

Jim