What are you snuffing?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

huffelpuff

Reaction score
Spent the day going hard at it with Pöschl Perlesreuter. Lovely smaltzer with lots of coffee/toffee & chocolate notes.

Jim

Ozark Wizard

Reaction score
huffelpuff":immkcbuc said:
Spent the day going hard at it with Pöschl Perlesreuter. Lovely smaltzer with lots of coffee/toffee & chocolate notes.

Jim
Sounds yummy Jim! Did you get that from mrsnuff?

Seville for me tonight!

huffelpuff

Reaction score
Ozark Wizard":1nzkd5b0 said:
huffelpuff":1nzkd5b0 said:

Jim
Sounds yummy Jim! Did you get that from mrsnuff?

Seville for me tonight!
Yes indeed. Shame it's only available in a 100g bag but well worth getting.

Jim

huffelpuff

Reaction score
On my way through very rural Texas last week I picked up a couple of tubs of W. E. Garrett and Sons Scotch Snuff 1.15 oz each for a whopping $16 total. Not bad at all considering what shipping from England would be. Super smokey and a lovely hit of vitamin N. Poor old boy behind the counter was super confused by my purchase. I don't think he'd ever sold any of it in the years he worked there lol. It's surprisingly good stuff but I wish it were a little moister so it would be easier to take a hit while driving.

Jim

Ozark Wizard

Reaction score
Been using a bunch of McChrystal Aztec and Summer Harvest lately. I do have an order from Mr Snuff on it's way too.

Orders over $50 ship free for another week.

huffelpuff

Reaction score
Rubbed out some Paddington really fine and am giving it a go. Smell is amazing but if I'm going to snuff much of this I'll need to alkalize it freebase the nic. Very mild. Has potential.

Jim