What are you snuffing?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished off my last tin of Viking Dark this morning. Fortunately, plenty of Black Magic waiting in the fridge.

For today, it'll be OM Lambic.

Had Toque Toffee last night after dinner.    Decent flavor, but the powdery + dry consistency requires a very gentle sniff.   Had just a bit too much velocity and found a portion was tickling the back of my throat for awhile.

Today I started with my usual Poschl Gawith Apricot.

Plan on McCrystal's Raspberry around lunchtime.

Started after breakfast with Poschl Gawith Apricot.
(I'm really enjoying menthol in the morning to get the sinuses open and refreshed.)

I'll add some WoS Peach Melba in a short while.
(Also finding that I enjoy fruit flavors so much that I placed another Mr Snuff order for some additional variety.)

DrumsAndBeer":kxk0exrk said:
+ Game of Thrones
Haven't heard of that snuff.   Is it something new from Abraxas ... like their Dragun Menthol blend?    (A little Ice and Fire)

:joker:

AM: PG Apricot

PM: My order from Mr Snuff arrives! So I sampled Santo Domingo for the first time.
Very dark and fluffy. Interesting tin aromas of oiled leather and wood. Much the same on snuffing ... with an added touch of smokiness. Reminds me of a maduro cigar. Good stuff.

:bball:

Toque Blueberry Menthol.

Not much blueberry here. Tin aroma of menthol with a slight soapiness. First sniff and I get a big blast of menthol. Also an immediate and significant nic rush. Whoa Nelly! I think I'll need to work up to this one as it's a bit overpowering for me right now. I prefer a nice mellow buzz vs. a slap in the face. I read where menthol enhances the nic uptake, but didn't experience that on the PG Apricot.

:bounce:

tslots":xltzumc5 said:
My order from Mr Snuff arrives!   So I sampled Santo Domingo for the first time.  
Very dark and fluffy.  Interesting tin aromas of oiled leather and wood.   Much the same on snuffing ... with an added touch of smokiness.   Reminds me of a maduro cigar.   Good stuff.

:bball:
I'm a big fan, too. I hear F&T Old Paris is good, too - I have a tin, but haven't cracked it yet.

For me, I'm back to OM Lambic.

PG Apricot

Toque Pomegranate

The pomegranate was very pleasant. Tin aromas of fruit, clay and light wood. Nice berry flavor when sniffing. No burn or drip. Mellow nic level.