What are you snuffing?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DrumsAndBeer":2mcerohv said:
Rose of Sharrow
I liked the scent, but it clogged me something fierce.

Back to OM Ecrous Brulee (thinking I might stow it away after today - it's very good, but doesn't feel like a "springtime" kind of thing).

Are we talking nasal snuff? I'm working on a bar of days o work today if not. Tastes like red man but more flavorful

Jevverrett":1retqtbt said:
Are we talking nasal snuff? I'm working on a bar of days o work today if not. Tastes like red man but more flavorful
Yep, snuff of the "nasal" variety.

Days O Work, haven't chewed a bar of that in twenty years. Had no idea it was still made.

DrumsAndBeer":ph9wos5c said:
Jevverrett":ph9wos5c said:
Yep, snuff of the "nasal" variety.

Days O Work, haven't chewed a bar of that in twenty years. Had no idea it was still made.
Probably counts as "chaw" anyway. I had nasal snuff once when I was like 17 or so... Scotch honey. I wasn't told when I bought it that you don't do lines of it lol. Thought I was gonna die

Jevverrett":j3fn4s8g said:
I wasn't told when I bought it that you don't do lines of it lol. Thought I was gonna die
Uh, Yeah... :affraid: :lol!:

F&T French Carrotte.

After breakfast: Poschl Gawith Apricot
After lunch: OM Suzette

A steady diet of WoS Sandalwood. It is a small tin. I should finish it soon.

DrumsAndBeer":23wr5wcm said:
The last bit of my Greyhound, and this afternoon Viking Dark.
Haven't had a bunch of it, but I am having a hard time figuring out the Greyhound.

It's interesting.

DireWolf":c7oxa3t3 said:
Haven't had a bunch of it, but I am having a hard time figuring out the Greyhound.

It's interesting.
Greyhound has some really nice high notes. Reminds me of walking around with a freshly opened tin of Orlik Golden Sliced taped to my upper lip. To really experience Greyhound's nuances, it's best applied indoors, then wait a minute and go outside and that really opens the bouquet. Great snuff and easy to take

OM Yvette

I haven't tried (or purchased) Greyhound.   The addition of salt in the ingredients was a bit of a negative for me. Perhaps the Gin, Grapefruit and salt is trying to capture the aromas of fresh sea air.

Greyhound: Flue Cured “Lemon” Virginia, Turkish Izmir and Toasted Tennessee Burley with an infusion of Dry Gin, Himalayan Pink Salt, Muscovado Sugar and Pink Grapefruit Zest; milled to a medium grind with medium moisture.