What are you snuffing?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Viking Dark #22 (half Dark and half WoS #22). Just finished up last nights Thai curry for breakfast, and this mix is really really nice!

Toque Lime Toast courtesy of a rather devastating bomb by Slide.

petertschantz":9p14ra2y said:
what do you think of that one DNB?
I like it quite a bit. The citrus note is very nice and comes through just how lime essence smells. The tobacco kick is pretty good. It's fairly easy to take for a toast. Getting some in the back of the throat is more forgiving than HDT.

DrumsAndBeer":vqvon8ss said:
petertschantz":vqvon8ss said:
what do you think of that one DNB?
I like it quite a bit. The citrus note is very nice and comes through just how lime essence smells. The tobacco kick is pretty good. It's fairly easy to take for a toast. Getting some in the back of the throat is more forgiving than HDT.
That sounds perfect. I'll pick some of that up next mr snuff order

WoS DH Toast #20 courtesy of Slide. I read that this is a bergamot flavored snuff. The tin aroma has a firm ammonia like scent but once applied it opens up into a citrusy & somewhat heady Earl Grey like scent. Really nice. The tin note cries out halibut and lemon, the actual snuffed scent Earl Grey over some freshly shaved aromatic wood. :p

DrumsAndBeer":g8pw9rea said:
WoS DH Toast #20 courtesy of Slide. I read that this is a bergamot flavored snuff. The tin aroma has a firm ammonia like scent but once applied it opens up into a citrusy & somewhat heady Earl Grey like scent. Really nice. The tin note cries out halibut and lemon, the actual snuffed scent Earl Grey over some freshly shaved aromatic wood. :p
again, that sounds awesome!

That one is basically a toasted SP.

It is probably my favorite SP. The toasting tones down the SP scents a bit. And the scenting makes the toast a little more moist and easy to take IMO.

DrumsAndBeer":2u1ue8ul said:
Pardon my snuff acronym ignorance, but what is SP?
A SP is going to have the Bergamot scent and citrus. Sometimes with lavender as well.

Now as far as what SP stands for that's another can of worms and subject to much debate. Sometimes heated debate.

Here is a link to some very knowledgeable people discussing it.

http://snuffhouse.org/discussion/2612/what-is-sp

Viking Dark and a large thermos of black coffee from Peet's. :drunken:

BIG pinch of Viking Dark after venison for dinner. That's relaxed right there...

Status
Not open for further replies.