What are you snuffing?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
chris":9472n0jo said:
I only wish that my work area was so tidy and well organised.
:lol: You didn't get to see the right side of the desk! That's where the stacks of paper reside!

It's a Bloody Mary morning and I am fresh out of vodka. HDT and a large French roast will have to suffice.

DrumsAndBeer":ho53lbsh said:
It's a Bloody Mary morning and I am fresh out of vodka. HDT and a large French roast will have to suffice.
I guess I'll do a Key West morning....nut no Key Lime Pie. So it is Lime Toast and Cuban Coffee :lol:

A little Berwick Brown tonight after a nice bowl of Skiff Mixture. Berwick is a tad bit on the perfumed side but I gotta say I really enjoy this one.

DrumsAndBeer":ko89fpkl said:
A little Berwick Brown tonight after a nice bowl of Skiff Mixture. Berwick is a tad bit on the perfumed side but I gotta say I really enjoy this one.
I did in my short snuff excursion.

Well...someone got me hitting the Viking Dark pretty steadily again :lol:

If you are referring to me slide, Glad I could help!

I've had to turn to alternate channels, but I have 100g on the way. just have to ration what you sent until then!

Just had my first mixed snuff, Toque Christmas Pudding and Toque Espresso - actually quite nice!

petertschantz":m8iud1no said:
George Kaplan":m8iud1no said:
Toque Toast & Marmalade.
George, how do you like this one? it is on my maybe list for the next order.
It's an acquired taste; not what you'd expect from the name, more of a smoked bitter citrus. For the most part, I find Toque snuffs do specific, dare I say novelty flavors really well. Toast and Marmalade is the only citrus snuff I really like.
Pardon the late response, but I haven't been paying much attention to The Snuffbox lately. This whole section was nearly dead for a while. For most of a year it was pretty much just me and Shane back and forth:

SG Apricot
French Carrotte
Zweifacher
French Carrotte
Now I hate Zweifacher. SG Apricot
French Carrotte
etc... :p

Now you guys seem to have quite the party going here! Where's Shane, though? :scratch:

thanks for the reply George!

have you tried the GH Dry Orange? I really like that one, trying to figure out if the Toast & Marmalade is like it...

not sure where Shane is, but the more the merrier!

petertschantz":cudx8qee said:
thanks for the reply George!

have you tried the GH Dry Orange?
Actually I haven't gotten around to trying any GH snuffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.