What are you snuffing?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
toque whiskey and honey. makes me cough still :no:

so i followed it up with WoS Irish Toast and WoS coffee cream. then Abraxas Cafe 11 for comparison. :D

Toque Natural Toast. Good stuff. A little Stone Brewing Double Bastard on the side. Or perhaps it's the other way around.

Viking Dark. Last start with the snuff today, bad sinus headache last night. Better now

Earlier today Toque Natural Toast. Tonight, F&T High Dry Toast. Gentleman, I don't know if it's fair to compare the two but Toque NT wins out. It has a warmer overall tobacco flavor and a bit more complexity. It's also pretty forgiving for a finely ground toast. It is a touch more moist than HDT though.

DrumsAndBeer":g8x4ug2s said:
Earlier today Toque Natural Toast. Tonight, F&T High Dry Toast. Gentleman, I don't know if it's fair to compare the two but Toque NT wins out. It has a warmer overall tobacco flavor and a bit more complexity. It's also pretty forgiving for a finely ground toast. It is a touch more moist than HDT though.
I prefer Toque Natural Toast as well.

petertschantz":p0mjvd3c said:
DnB Have you tried the WoS #22? Just wondering.
I prefer WoS 21 over Wos 22. Give it a try as well.

Toque Lime Toast this morning. This is a really nice snuff.

Speaking of lime, Didn't one of you place an order for Gin & Tonic?

DrumsAndBeer":05nl7udi said:
Speaking of lime, Didn't one of you place an order for Gin & Tonic?
I did. Not bad stuff, not bad at all. I wouldn't say it's just like drinking a G&T, but the juniper/tonic is definitely there...in the nose, it's almost reminiscent of pine rather than juniper or sloe, but it's damn fine. Very easy to take, too.

WoS Coffee Cream courtesy of somedumbjerk. Really nice snuff. Somewhere in there there's a slight coffee aroma. More mocha like than coffee but very pleasant altogether. The sweet aroma strikes a nice balance with the tobacco flavors. Another nicely crafted Wilson's flavor. Thanks SBJ! This is one I will definitely be purchasing. Tomorrow I'll be sampling the Cafe 11.

DrumsAndBeer":z5npbk9m said:
WoS Coffee Cream courtesy of somedumbjerk. Really nice snuff. Somewhere in there there's a slight coffee aroma. More mocha like than coffee but very pleasant altogether. The sweet aroma strikes a nice balance with the tobacco flavors. Another nicely crafted Wilson's flavor. Thanks SBJ! This is one I will definitely be purchasing. Tomorrow I'll be sampling the Cafe 11.
i'm also sniffing the coffee cream. about to finish the night with a combo of half queen extra strong and half GH&co lakeland! enjoy the sampling D&B!

Abraxas Cafe 11 courtesy of somedumbjerk.

I am really appreciating this one. The initial hit is a deep black coffee flavor but as the aroma rounds out it morphs into chocolate/mocha. I am beginning to see the reality of coffee flavored snuff. You need to enjoy them for what they are because aromatically tobacco+coffee=chocolate (or something more in that flavor realm). Nonetheless, this is a delightful product. The grind is really nice, it's easy enough to use. So far I like this a little more than WoS Coffee Cream and Cafe 11 is a bit sweeter to me. All together both are excellent. :cheers:

Today for the long drive was GH&co Lakeland. The morning was queens extra strong, and abraxas cafe 11

Status
Not open for further replies.