What are you snuffing?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F&T Seville. Another excellent perfumed F&T snuff. Very light, a tad bit of burn. As far as the scent is concerned, I like this a little better than Morlaix but not quite as much as French Carotte. However, all three are very pleasant and distinctly different.

Late Afternoon De Kralingse A/P.

Intensely Pine/Spruce scented Latakia snuff you ask? This one is awesome. Smokey, pungent, well balanced and long lasting. This one's a keeper and will be on my next order for sure. The first DeKralingse that I could see myself enjoying regularly.

Prins Regent really irritated the back of my throat even on a gentle most cautious sniff, and Gingerbread as you know brought tears to my eyes. :lol:

These Dutch Windmill dudes are crazy!

Thanks once again to Jeb for the sample.. :D

DrumsAndBeer":198r9psv said:
and Gingerbread as you know brought tears to my eyes. :lol:

These Dutch Windmill dudes are crazy!
Its awesomeness made me a little emotional as well :affraid:

Bernard's- Magic Moments
This one is a medium grind with kind of a blueberry(?) scent to it. It is darn good.

Also been enjoying Abraxas- Cafe11

Samuel Gawith Elmo's Reserve, just got it in and its awesome

smg913":k0mu76ai said:
Samuel Gawith Elmo's Reserve, just got it in and its awesome
Yeah I love that one too but the grind on it makes me sneeze. I bought another pound and a mortar/pestel so I could grind it finer myself.

After a very long break from snuffing, I have returned will some Poschl Ozona President. A most excellent mentholated flavor. Essentially it's Poschl Gawith Apricot minus the Apricot. 8)

Poschl Gawith Apricot this morning after a bowl of Dark Star.

Cracked open some WofS Rose for the first time today.

To be honest, I was expecting it to be ok but not great...I'm happily surprised to find that its absolutely fantastic. Floral but not cloying, the scent is mild in intensity but sticks around for a while.

idbowman":r40slvfm said:
Cracked open some WofS Rose for the first time today.

To be honest, I was expecting it to be ok but not great...I'm happily surprised to find that its absolutely fantastic. Floral but not cloying, the scent is mild in intensity but sticks around for a while.
Rose of Sharrow if really nice. At first I got a bit of a Plasticy scent from it, but it subsided after the tin was open for a week or so.

Tonight a bit of F&T French Carotte. Love the scent of this stuff, very elegant.

Abraxas Cafe 11 this morning.

WoS Irish High Toast 22 this afternoon. :twisted:

Mixture of 3/4 Viking Dark and 1/4 High Dry Toast. Really nice combo. Nice kick too.

WoS Lavender. I've been snuffing this stuff all day since I returned from Chicago... I really enjoy it.

So far I have tried all of the snuff I ordered:

Poschl Gawith Apricot - This one is an easy and mild menthol snuff. The Apricot is fairly subdued, which is fine with me.
Abraxas Café 11 - This reminds me of a coffee that has creamer added to it. It won't be an all day snuff, but an occasional one. At 15 grams this one should last me, say, 75 years.
McChrystal's Original & Genuine - Lemony. Minty. Delicious. Stronger than PGA but definitely one of my favorites.
Fribourg & Treyer Santo Domingo - Leather, earth, and stables. This is a dark and brooding snuff that "tastes" good, but has a bit of a hit.

All of these are good, but PGA and MOG are easily my favorites.

Half and half fubar toast NF G&hco Lakeland. Whoo that toasted is nice!!!

For the last few days it's been all about the Toque Honey Whiskey. This is a superb snuff.

I accidentally spilled a boatload of it on my desk at work (I opened the tin upside-down), yeah, I have been that distracted. I felt a tremendous sense of loss over this. :( Anyway, great snuff with a great burn, but it's excellent.

DrumsAndBeer":8eiqffrj said:
For the last few days it's been all about the Toque Honey Whiskey. This is a superb snuff.

I accidentally spilled a boatload of it on my desk at work (I opened the tin upside-down), yeah, I have been that distracted. I felt a tremendous sense of loss over this. :( Anyway, great snuff with a great burn, but it's excellent.
That is one of my favorites

Status
Not open for further replies.