What are you snuffing?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today was a McChrystal's Original and Genuine day. Once on the drive into work and once on the drive home. It is quite a bit more of an eye opener than PGA.

Ian,

That's a flavor I am pretty sure I wouldn't want to try.  :p 

Polsch Gawith Apricot tonight as well as a little Toque Natural.

F&T Seville before work, with a little strong black coffee on the side.

This has been a McChrystal's Original and Genuine week with a small amount of DeKralingse Chococreme here and there. DeKralingse can burn in an unpleasant way if one snoots/snorts/sniffs/snuffles without care.

Been a Toque Coke kind of week...eyeing an unopened tin of SG Black Coffee, though.

DrumsAndBeer":wbc8msjw said:
Staying fresh with Toque Rose.
Have you had WoS Rose of Sharrow? Wondering how they compare.

Interesting you should ask. To my schnozzola, Toque Rose is more flowery and less plasticky. Toque might have just a bit more of that good burn. WOS, in its usual way, is easier to take.

DrumsAndBeer":dkl6cms7 said:
Interesting you should ask. To my schnozzola, Toque Rose is more flowery and less plasticky. Toque might have just a bit more of that good burn. WOS, in its usual way, is easier to take.
A coin toss for me then. I do like WOS, but it is a little cloying at times and a bit less organic than I'd like (if that makes sense)...but then I love Toque Coke except for the fact that it can be tough to take and occasionally sends my sinuses into fits, so if their rose is similar in that sense.

I cracked the tin of SG Black Coffee. LOVE IT. Incredibly easy to take and a nice flavor that lasts a good while.

Currently alternating between this and the de Kralingse Latakia. I might try mixing them in a snuff box and trying the two blended together.

It's been a steady diet of Original and Genuine for me.

Well, well. I'm in the club now I suppose, thanks to somedumbjerk...

Earlier I had some Dholakia, then SG Celtic Talisman.

Maybe I'll have some French Carotte in a little bit. ;) 

mejoshee":408ixm04 said:
Well, well. I'm in the club now I suppose, thanks to somedumbjerk...

Earlier I had some Dholakia, then SG Celtic Talisman.

Maybe I'll have some French Carotte in a little bit. ;) 
Welcome to the club... :D 

Status
Not open for further replies.