What are you snuffing?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hedges "The Snuff".

Powerfully mentholated. Love the stuff, although it can have a pretty sharp bite if you're not expecting it. :p

De Kralingse Gingerbread.... Getting in that Holiday mood! :santa: 

Poschl Gawith Apricot :D,  while rebuilding a crashed server. :x 

Wilsons of sharrow snuff Apricot and Menthol, is my first snuff. I like it so far. Tell me anything.

rev

DrumsAndBeer":6d372hnd said:
Poschl Gawith Apricot :D,  while rebuilding a crashed server. :x 
One of my favorites. Good stuff.

I've been snuffing de Kralingse Latakia AO 1860 all week, courtesy of my secret santa...MAN is this good stuff. Easy to take, great woodsy/campfirey/smoky aroma, each pinch lasts a good long time before wearing out, too.

It's the only Latakia snuff I've used so far, but as good as this is, I don't really feel compelled to seek any others out.

the rev":1g5uand6 said:
Wilsons of sharrow snuff Apricot and Menthol, is my first snuff.  I like it so far.  Tell me anything.

rev
Anything?

F&T Santo Domingo. This is far darker than my usual Poschl Gawith Apricot.

It has leather notes (not Corinthian, just regular ol' leather) and it smells a bit like a clean stable. I find the smell to be very pleasant.

I can take PGA while I drive, I wouldn't try that with SD as it doesn't seem as forgiving as PGA.

gravel":otnrp8lu said:
F&T Santo Domingo. This is far darker than my usual Poschl Gawith Apricot.

It has leather notes (not Corinthian, just regular ol' leather) and it smells a bit like a clean stable. I find the smell to be very pleasant.

I can take PGA while I drive, I wouldn't try that with SD as it doesn't seem as forgiving as PGA.
Well if it's not Corinthian leather I don't want it.  :p 

My favorite winter morning driving-snuff is Wilson's Ice Licorice.

Yesterday my latest order arrived. Since it was evening I tried the De Kralingse Chococreme first. Delicious! Today I tried De Kralingse Gingerbread. Late for the season, but it was still tasty!

Still waiting for my order to arrive...I'm out of Toque Coke and am really looking forward to cracking that tin open.

In the meantime, sticking with the de Kralingse Latakia Ao 1860, which may be new cold-weather favorite.

The last few days it's been Toque Almond Toast and Wilson's Sandalwood. Both are very good.

I hate the Wilson tins though. They are either too loose or so tight that you need a pair of pliers to get your snoot on.  :x 

Wilson tins are awful...I usually by the small tins so I can dump the entire contents into snuff box and be done with it.

In other news, the MrSnuff shipment arried today so it's back to toque come for a while...and all is right with the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.