What is Brad wearing?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bub

Reaction score
article-2113547-121FDAF4000005DC-757_306x623.jpg

article-2113547-121FDAD3000005DC-1000_306x623.jpg

A black jumpsuit from hell. I've never thought Mr. Pitt to be especially good-looking; but then I'm neither female nor gay, so what do I know?

Gentlemen, you are witnessing the next wave in fashion, "Uglywear." While I really like the matching, nondescript, lumpy bag (which is probably filled with three dozen diapers--to change his and Angie's gaggle of children) and the matching sneakers, my favorite part of this ensemble is the very, very low, um, rise?, if we can call it that? This is part of the whole Uglywear look, wearing pants that make your crotch look like it resides somewhere south of New Orleans (which, I think, would technically give you "Gulf balls").

P.S. I just showed this pic to my girlfriend and her response was, "Why is he wearing that?"
Why, indeed.

Harlock999":eh31xd8b said:
Designer coveralls, Armani?
to me, it looks more like one of Churchill's siren suits . . . and in Churchill's size, too

Ladies and Gentlemen, that outfit is the best argument for nudism. This looks like shit, to hell with it, let's just get naked!