what is your goto tobacco

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked up some Arango Balkan Supreme last summer and absolutely love it. I haven't been this much into a Balkan before, hits all the spots everytime. Lane's Ready Rubbed and McClelland's Red&Black complete what I've been reaching for lately. Normally I'm all over the board on what to smoke. Red&Black was an excellent suggestion Brewdude! Thanks.

I agree with The PS LBF. It's easy to use, taste is good, burns well. Just a helluva good all rounder!

Usually I go for a blend of mine, called Caliope's Choice. I do enjoy PS LBF, and have a dedicated pouch for it. Lately for sure reaching for Newminster Superior Round Slices, my latest 'Oooh, shiny 'go to.'"

It's definitely Escudo although before i met Escudo Sixpence was what I grabbed when I couldn't decide.

That's a tough one - I'd have to say when in doubt it's Nightcap or Barclay Rex's Maiden Lane Blend - but Three Friars is a frequent flyer too, also EGR's Pipe Blend - - I enjoy variety - guess I'm omniverous!

old_salt":4ud0o7mf said:
It's usually a toss up between FVF or Fillmore
Fillmore's a gem - was my go-to for a long time.

These days it's GLP Telegraph Hill.

I'm a Burley lover so my go to tobacco's: Solani ABF, Wessex Burley Flake, Aged Big N Burley and Aged Cube Cut Burley, D&R Two Timer, Jackknife Plug and Old Joe Krantz

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!