What kind of tobacco does Santa smoke?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zonomo

Reaction score
I've been reading all day today about how the PC police have essentially killed off any mention of Santa smoking a pipe. But it got me to wondering what kind of tobacco he must have smoked since being mentioned in the poem "Twas the night before Christmas" in 1823. What blend do YOU think he would smoke today if he could?

Father-Christmas-smoking-012.jpg

P.S. I have a antique statue of ol St Nick on a sled and sure enough, he's smoking a pipe!

Come on now Longbottom. That would be impossible. My guess is a Full Balkan blend.

My wife has tried to set my youngest twins against me when it comes to pipe smoking. I pointed out to the girl that Santa smokes a pipe. It's funny because she is kinda stumped for a reply, which is way out of character for her.

Judas Priest! It's as plain as the nose on your face man, Christmas Cheer! :santa: 

Or it could be Boswell's Christmas Cookie which is yummy to we aro lovers.  :santa: 

It's obvious from the color of his suit, something that had KETCHUP in it!! Probably some McC's Blackwoods Flake or since he's smoking his pipe outdoors in the sleigh, some McC's Virginia Woods, or as Cart pointed out, McC's Christmas Cheer  :twisted: :twisted:

'Round the whole world to every child in one night??  He may be puffin' some Christmas Catsup when back at home with his feet up in front of the fire, but when he's out doin' the business he's smoking Condor!     ;)    :lol: 

rf4h2i5.jpg
odZoB9N.jpg

:santa:            :santa:            :santa:

I would think that Santa would need a little more strength to his blend during his round the world trip in one day. I would think he'd smoke something like SG Brown Rope # 4.

DrumsAndBeer":vw49muzp said:
With that nose, he's snuffing Fribourg & Treyer High Dry Toast.
Santa is no metrosexual snuff nerd, he's taking Kendal Brown. Toast, pffft!

After looking at several classic illustrations of the old man in Red, with that finger to the side of the nose it could ONLY mean he's snortin' pure Columbian Coke !  :twisted: :twisted: 

If they are trying to tell you he's given up the pipe don't believe it here's proof.

And if he runs out & needs a refill I'll make sure I leave some Boswell's Xmas Cooikie out for a real treat.

So speaking of that.... I think the attempt, not to mention the illogic that follows, to remove the pipe from Santa is PC gone too far.  If you can believe this, here was her reasoning.  "“By removing these words we may save lives and avoid influencing new smokers.”  Madness.

Santa the bad role model

Stop Smokin' Santa!

Hawker":qo20bcxx said:
If they are trying to tell you he's given up the pipe don't believe it here's proof.

And if he runs out & needs a refill I'll make sure I leave some Boswell's Xmas Cooikie out for a real treat.
The 2011 Santa's Smoke from Burlington on Whyte was my very first 'baccy! Might have to pick up some of the 2013. Do you know if the vintages are the same? Or are they different every year?

zonomo":hx9qeofp said:
So speaking of that.... I think the attempt, not to mention the illogic that follows, to remove the pipe from Santa is PC gone too far.  If you can believe this, here was her reasoning.  "“By removing these words we may save lives and avoid influencing new smokers.”  Madness.

Santa the bad role model

Stop Smokin' Santa!

Being a Anti-Smoking Nazi is better then having Santa do what pleases him..........
sure that makes sense.
Just like why should parents have to teach there children what to do and what not do, that's societies and the governments job. :fpalm:

3 Questions:

1) What species of tobacco grows at the North Pole?
2) What goes best paired with a tall glass of milk?
3) Does Keebler blend tobacco, or do they just make cookies?

Benjamin Bunny's dad smoke "rabbit tobacco," which Ms. Potter tells us is lavender.  Does that help?