What movie are you watching?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watched SNIPER:THE WHITE RAVEN very realistic and I really enjoyed it but has subtitles but didn't bother me that much.

After suffering a senseless tragedy at the hand of invading soldiers in the Donbas region in 2014, a former Ukrainian physics teacher renounces his peaceful way of life and seeks revenge. Upon joining the military and earning a coveted spot as a sniper, he sets his sights on an elite Russian sniper whose elimination could change the tide of the conflict.

I wanted to watch this for a while because I love war movies and gold prospecting :LOL: I really enjoyed it.

During the last desperate days of WWII, a solitary prospector (Jorma Tommila) crosses paths with Nazis on a scorched-earth retreat in northern Finland. When the Nazis steal his gold, they quickly discover that they have just tangled with no ordinary miner. While there is no direct translation for the Finnish word “sisu”, this legendary ex-commando will embody what sisu means: a white-knuckled form of courage and unimaginable determination in the face of overwhelming odds. And no matter what the Nazis throw at him, the one-man death squad will go to outrageous lengths to get his gold back – even if it means killing every last Nazi in his path.

https://tvovermind.com/sisu-nazi-gold-true-story-explained/

My wife and I really enjoy films that many would consider bad. We're watching Cade: The Tortured Crossing tonight which is a film by the director Niel Breen. Niel is a really interesting person and learning about him and his film career is an adventure in and of itself that I won't get into here unless you all are interested.
We enjoy his content for the wrong reasons and if you enjoy small time movies who's errors only serve to make them more entertaining, you can't do better than Niel Breen. Best to watch with a friend so you can crack jokes and laugh all the while.