What pipe(s) are you saving up for right now?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hater

Reaction score
I think this is a great idea for a thread. At the moment I am saving up for three pipes but I will only be discussing one openly! A fat moustache smooth grain Castello bent Bulldog I have seen at my local B&M and it is freaking awesome and I dont have a bulldog yet!. I think its a KKK. actually looks a bit like this one ( http://cigarsandpipes.com/pipes/pipes-a-m/castello/castello-1-8-bent-bulldog.html or this one http://www.thebriarpipe.com/?page_id=3&shopp_pid=149 ) It's on sale right now for 100.00 off but it is simply freaking stunning! I put down 100.00 (yeah they were cool to do that) and have to come up with the rest in the next 20 days!

So BoBers what pipes are you saving up for right at this very moment?

That is a nice looking bulldog. There is a pipe on ebay that keeps showing up for a buy now amount greater than I can buy now. Hopefully I will have the money before someone else does.

This one pipe. Oh, and this other pipe, too. I never thought I'd share so much on a message board.

Zeno Marx":9wbn7k5o said:
This one pipe. Oh, and this other pipe, too. I never thought I'd share so much on a message board.
silly

Ran across an old Emil Chonowitsch that i reeeeaaaaly want/need. I had to pay the kids college fees this month though. Maybe next month if it's still available.

I'm saving up for a Peter Heeschen, although I have short list of pipes brands that I need at least one of. Castello is on the top of that list. I usually shy away from the Italian aesthetic, but I might not know what I'm missing out on.

Unfortunately every time I get some cash built up, something on ebay or on another site catches my eye that I have to have. However in the past year most of my discretionary funds have been devoted to briar and pipe making supplies.

Ocelot55":1n3a0n7f said:
I'm saving up for a Peter Heeschen, although I have short list of pipes brands that I need at least one of. Castello is on the top of that list. I usually shy away from the Italian aesthetic, but I might not know what I'm missing out on.

Unfortunately every time I get some cash built up, something on ebay or on another site catches my eye that I have to have. However in the past year most of my discretionary funds have been devoted to briar and pipe making supplies.
haha. i bet everyone on this site shares that problem