What starts your morning off right?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlong

Reaction score
For me, it's a king size bowl of Robusto in a Savinelli Baronet with a pot of coffee.

I don't smoke until afternoons and evenings,my day is started with coffee and
Gletscher Prise nasal snuff. :bounce:

Winslow :sunny:

Prince Albert in a cob and hot black coffee

LtMac

I gotta get some of that snuff on my next baccy order. I remember snortin that back in the 80's workin in the shipyard. My what fond memories of bouncing off the walls or shell plating should I say.

I used to be pretty fond of Dean Swift's Bezoar Fine Grind. But i never got any kind of vitamin "N" rush from it. Rolling Cutty Pipe cigarettes took care of that.

:face:

I'm not sure I have a particular morning tobacco or pipe, but it's usually an English. I was diggin C&Ds Good Morning. Guess I should order more.

Honestly, my morning smoke was often enjoyed on the drive to work which was usually a cob; however, I have chosen not to smoke in my new truck until the new truck smell fades.

Robusto would be a little to heavey for me in the morning, but I love it as an after work smoke.

It varies widely by my mood, but I find I want a smaller pipe in the morning, and if/when I get the rare itch for an aromatic, it'll always be in the morning.

I'm a creature of habit - very often McC AM Pipe in a Pete Watson. With several cups of coffee. I can normally get a pulse after this.

I guess this is supposed to be about baccy eah ;) ?

On the weekends I like something from GLPease, lately it's been Union Square with coffee.
The best morning with coffee smoke so far has been Key Largo.
Exausted Rooster is pretty good in the morning too.

I also like the smell of napalm in the morning,,,but again I digress.

I like Maple Cavendish in the morning. Or Autumn Evening, but I don't have as many arromatic pipes anymore.

Learned some things. After reading tobacco reviews, some interesting blends to try. Boker OR...Wasted Rooster....Oh yea, snuff!

Hi j,
Greetings from the south end of the lake!! ( Fond du Lac ).
I like to start the day with Trout Stream in a cob, then do my snuffing at work.
Can't smoke on the premises there, but get my fix with Ozona President, or
Packards Club.

KRG :geek:

15 miles north of the north end here (Kookoowanna), pipe bro .