Quantcast
  • ~ How to Use the New Software ~

Try logging in and if it is not accepting your password,, look to the bottom right corner of page for Contact Us and send a message.

What's Going on with XM and Sirius???

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

Slow Puffs

Reaction score
They are advertising "the best of XM" only in the US??? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

So I try to tune into some of my :bball: games and most are on "best of XM" :bball: :bball:

The hockey games are on best of XM as well :evil: :evil:

Is any one using the best of XM? Is it an extra cost?

Slow Puffs

Reaction score
I went to a satellite radio chatline:

Here's one post

not too sure about xm canada, but it sounds you'll eventually get all the NBA coverage - but canadians who previously liked the nba coverage on sirius are screwed. Unless a game is on ESPN radio, we won't get anything. Talked to sirius canada, and all i got back was form letters thanking me for voicing a "greatly valued opinion" regarding sports programming. Sirus canada will be losing my 3 subscriptions once interoperable radios come out in 2009

Urrrr...............

Why aren't "swearing" emoticons"???? FKFKFK

puros_bran

Reaction score
From what I've gathered they have offered the 'best of' whichever one you don't have at an added cost.

Slow Puffs

Reaction score
puros_bran":w8iit3sn said:
From what I've gathered they have offered the 'best of' whichever one you don't have at an added cost.
They have added to the Canadian Sirius:
the two political... right & left
two religious...
some addition music ones

but taken away some of the sports :( :( and no best of XM

I read late last night that some Canuks are subscribing directly to the American Sirius... I might have to explore that...

The radio in Canada is highly regulated... mandatory to have a high percentage of Canadian content... :(

puros_bran

Reaction score
Comrade Puffs, it is a violation of the People to have U.S. sat radio in Father Canada. The Party must look into this terrible crime!