What's your favorite beer?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So many great breweries out there today...

Great Divide Oak Aged Yeti
Southern Tier Choklat
Victory Prima Pils
Oskar Blues Ten Fiddy
Saison Dupont

... And many more wonderful craft brews out there. Those are some that I really like.

Nate

Favorite beers are hard to name for me.  I think it is more the style of beer I like better.  1)stouts , 2) brown ales

I also like to brew my own.  Some of my favorites are Left Hand Milk Stout and a Sierra Nevada Tumbler that I cant find anymore :(.  It has been 3 yrs since I have had some, as I cant get it except by keg anymore, and I cant quite afford that with my PAD and TAD.  Plus it would take me a year to drink that much beer.  LOL

I make a beer called Breakfast Stout - Oatmeal Milk Stout with Molasses. I need to make some more. It is yummy! My favorite homebrew.

Karl Strauss Brewing Company Pintail Pale Ale. It's a 10. Really.

PTSix_lw.jpg" style="width: 400px;height: 400px

newjok12.png

duvel_10.jpg
By far the driest beer I've had, with a great citrusy tang to it. It does pack quite a wallop in the alcohol department though so make it a weekend or something if you decide to try it. After a workday one or two of these almost means lights out for me.

I have a serious thing for Baltica #6 which is their Porter. Half a liter of dark, sweet heaven. Too bad I'm only able to have one bottle about every two months. Stupid meds.

Depends on what mood I am in. I like Youngs Double Chocolate Stout, Boddingtons, Belhaven Scottish ale, Murphy's stout, Kilkenny and Bedford Irish cream ale. I do enjoy Hacker Pschorr Weiss and dunhill. I really don't care for a hoppy beers. Much prefer malty ones.

Caribou Slobber. I buy the ingredients from Northern brewer supply. Malty english brown.