Who did it (bombed) part deux!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Looks like I was targeted by the same skalawag from 'bama who just hit Rob in MO. :shock:

Got home to find this brand-spanking new Moretti waiting for me-

Leftside-full1-300x225.jpg

This photo is from the 'net as I don't own a digital camera, but appears to be the exact same pipe I just received!

Everything about this is like Goldilocks porridge - just right! Bent, large bowl, beautiful flame grain, perfect stem work, what's not to like?! I can see this working it's way into my regular rotation. Just begs to be stuffed with ginnyweed and VaPers!

Really brother, I am not worthy. I mean really, a brand new Moretti? Wow, just Wow! This is above and beyond, and words fail me!

:drunken: 

Cheers,

RR

Wow! Congratulations Rande!

You and Rob must be living right!

Enjoy that beautiful new pipe.

:cheers:

Cripes, this is getting better by the minute. Way to go Rande and top respect to the chap who is clearly out of control.

Rob_In_MO":xt0m9fb0 said:
I feel the same way, Rande.
I mean - who just bombs Brothers with Moretti pipes?  

Yes indeed, the plot has thickened.  :twisted:
Some crazy fool, I say. Having looked at both these pipes it's clear someone is involved in some grand bombing delirium. Enjoy them, both of you.

juanmedusa":49zpw92u said:
Rob_In_MO":49zpw92u said:

Some crazy fool, I say. Having looked at both these pipes it's clear someone is involved in some grand bombing delirium. Enjoy them, both of you.
Either that or the perp committed a huge Moretti heist and is distributing hot Morettis!

Simple Man":8lfyjzsw said:
juanmedusa":8lfyjzsw said:
Rob_In_MO":8lfyjzsw said:

Either that or the perp committed a huge Moretti heist and is distributing hot Morettis!
Where did we form the queue?

Rande, that pipe just seemed to belong to you, ever time I considered smoking her. I hope you enjoy her, and she becomes one of your favorites.

I will rest a little easier, knowing you won't be smoking something in her that smells like pancake syrup, the way Rob is doing down there in Missouri. ;)

Kinda looks like a piece of wood with plastic attached to it?
You couldn't have gifted the man something decent???
Sheesh!!!

The only thing more heartwarming than knowing a friend cares for you, is caring for a friend... Well cute puppies.. Cute puppies is more heartwarming than either.. but I digress. Good on both you gents.

puros_bran":j99li0p3 said:
Kinda looks like a piece of wood with plastic attached to it?
You couldn't have gifted the man something decent???
Sheesh!!!

The only thing more heartwarming than knowing a friend cares for you, is caring for a friend... Well cute puppies.. Cute puppies is more heartwarming than either.. but I digress. Good on both you gents.
Brandon, I was planning on using it for a soup ladle, but I figured as bent as Rande is, he could put it to better use. :lol:

Rande, that is one fabulous looking baccy furnace you got there, enjoy it in rude good health.

Nicely played Dutch. :)

Simple Man":yxofsz90 said:
Still a plausible theory.  
Dutch does travel across the country on a regular basis, and makes many stops along the way.  :twisted:

Rob_In_MO":d0ai0lal said:
Simple Man":d0ai0lal said:
Dutch does travel across the country on a regular basis, and makes many stops along the way.  :twisted:
Rob, I still only know of one way to get a Moretti, and that's thru FedEx, but no matter where you are, they arrive in 3 days from Italy, excluding holidays and acts of God. ;)

Rob_In_MO":4n7cwdne said:
Simple Man":4n7cwdne said:
:lol!:

Good job, Dutch! Those were some fine gifts indeed. :D