Why are McC Orientals so unique?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
smoker13":izn79xky said:
I spent the entire summer of 2017 almost exclusively smoking all of the McClelland Grand Orientals.  Sublime!
They are indeed.

Slowroll":i8i4sie8 said:
Now all you Mc C ballbusters out there have just demonstrated your burned out sniffers. The ones I'm talking about smell  like olives and Jasmine ! And my sniffer isn't  that good. :p
Have smoked McC's 'baccy's since '79 and besides I like ketchup !! Put it on my eggs when folks aren't looking :twisted: :twisted: :cheers: :cheers:

monbla256":y29db7x5 said:
Slowroll":y29db7x5 said:
Now all you Mc C ballbusters out there have just demonstrated your burned out sniffers. The ones I'm talking about smell  like olives and Jasmine ! And my sniffer isn't  that good. :p
Have smoked McC's 'baccy's since '79 and besides I like ketchup !! Put it on my eggs when folks aren't looking :twisted: :twisted: :cheers: :cheers:
Which do you put on your eggs? Ketchup or McClellands?

Slowroll":0ph2c1xe said:
monbla256":0ph2c1xe said:
Slowroll":0ph2c1xe said:
Which do you put on your eggs? Ketchup or McClellands?
Why both of coarse ! :twisted: :twisted: Latakia adds a nice overall smoky flavor to scrambled eggs :twisted: :twisted: