Winchester Pipe Club (VA) - 1st Meeting

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries, I'll have bag full of Latakia blends. I'll see you tomorrow evening!

Had a great time at my first meeting here. I look forward to making another.

It was great to meet you as well. I had a blast, those two hours really fly.
Here are some pix, you are just out of camera on this one.

10172815_859159420766721_236361677_n.jpg

Looks like you were all having a wonderful time, more power to you and hope the club runs for many many years to come.

Is this you Al:

WPC-Al.jpg

Briar Spirit":54tk15a7 said:
Looks like you were all having a wonderful time, more power to you and hope the club runs for many many years to come.

Is this you Al:

WPC-Al.jpg
I'm pretty sure Al is behind the camera but if you look all the way left and down a little you can see my knuckles break into frame. :scratch: 

juanmedusa":xf9s4cw7 said:
I'm pretty sure Al is behind the camera but if you look all the way left and down a little you can see my knuckles break into frame. :scratch: 
Didn't know if Al had got someone to take a few for him so he was in them.  :sunny: 

I had thought the same thing from the earlier pictures, comments in the post. If I wasn't there I'd be trying to pick him out still. Hopefully we'll get another chance to capture his image cuz I'd love to bump into him and all the cool guys I met there again.

That is me on the right (Dave on the left.). I had to laugh, a few weeks ago, one of the Winchester guys posted a picture of him smoking a pipe and he has the same LL Bean vest, I posted that picture and told him he had good taste. That vest has been to pipe clubs all over the East Coast and reeks real good (wife makes me hang it in the garage).
Someone else took pix, I'll repost if they go up.

Brewdude":9754ndoz said:
I believe this is Al on the right, and herbindave on the left-

P1000152_zps6fdf56d9.jpg

Cheers,

RR

Awesome, thanks a million for posting that RR.  :cheers: 

Both Al & Dave look great and really happy, what a lovely picture.  :sunny: