Winners of the Gumball Contest

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one more box to mail,to ShortCircuit....then it's over.All my surplus pipes
will live again.I will be off the air for about 2 weeks until I get connected again,we
are leaving the corrupt state of Illinois forever next Tuesday. :)

Winslow :sunny:

My Winslow parcel arrived today, and just like Dover, I was bowled over by his generosity: besides the HUGE meer, two big bags of tasty-smelling tobaccos, Dan Milonga and something labeled (and smelling like) Egg Nog. And gumballs!

Many thanks to Brother Winslow for sharing the wealth--a good egg for sure!

Wow, based on what all the others are saying about there boxes I can't wait till mine gets to me. I'm pretty excited. Giddy really.

AJ,I mailed your package this morning.There is a mint briar nosewarmer and 2 other
pipes.Also a bunch of tobacco and the gumballs,I ran out of sealing tape after sending
the first 5 boxes,hence the delay.
I plan on having another contest in a few months,stay tuned.

Winslow :sunny:

I received my package yesterday in timely fashion (it was waiting at the front door when I got home from work) and quickly snatched it up to look inside. All the waiting was certainly worth it. Winslow sent me far more than I though possible. He did indeed send me everything you see listed in the post above. Once again, as so many before me have said, 'Winslow, YOU DA MAN!'