Women & Pipes - some for the sisters of briar

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic, interesting pipes - beautiful silverwork. :cheers: :cheers:

Thanks for posting.

Fraternally

Jers

Gorgeous photography. Meers typically don't fetch my attention, but this one certainly does.

What elegant pipes and elegant pictures, Schacht!

I find the idea of a small-bowled pipe very attractive, but the reality is that a pipe must be big enough to accommodate a (capstan or irish) flake, as I've become so fond of packing the whole flake I won't think of any other way anymore. :lol: But I do appreciate a slim bit and a light pipe, as my jaw is rather small and not very strong.

Somewhat off-topic, as stereotypical it is, find the sight of a beautiful woman with a big cigar very attractive.

I wish my wife had an interest in pipes. As it is, whenever I light up, I am banished from the house, or must do so in my garage / man cave, where, during the winter months, it's colder than a witches' behind. In the past I'm sure it was much more common for a woman to smoke a pipe.

millicent-and-congress.jpg

Melicent Fenwick.

photo-chicago-wrigley-building-restaurant-women-having-a-pipe-after-lunch-womens-pipe-smoking-club-1954.jpg

Grrrrls just wanna have fun!

Sadly, my wife gave it up. She was interested in it, I think, because she wanted to spend time with me and not feel like an outsider with me and a buddy when smoking our pipes. She wanted to try it to see if she liked it before spending money on it, so I gave her my first pipe, a billiard. After she quit smoking, due to pregnancy with our first child, she returned it to me and has decided it's not for her. :(
She is ok with me having a mancave/smoking room when we buy a house, but with the stipulation that it not be connected to the house or more importantly the ventilation to the house. :D

My buddy's wife decided that when we'd go outside to smoke, she'd join us with a child's bubble pipe! Didn't give us any warning either. We were hacking and coughing ash everywhere, we thought it was hilarious! :lol: