World Cup anyone?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Erotic-actresses-playing-soccer.jpg

GOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!  :lol!:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/AlsaiM2xXik" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

I think the USA just went to The Round of Sixteen... And I think Tim Howard is one classy dude.  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: 

would someone explain how you lose but everyone is happy because they move to the next round?

The first stage FIFA tournaments run on a point system.  
3 points for a win.  1 point for a tie.  0 point for a loss.  

You divide the teams up into groups. Each group has four teams. You play the teams in your group and the two highest point totals advance.

The next stage is single elimination. Win or go home. Ties are not allowed.

My team is out. I'll pay attention to Ger-Arg, but not care much about the outcome.

The third place game is ridiculous.

Anybody see Argentina vs. Netherlands? Now that was a helluva game! I'm actually surprised Argentina is doing as well as it is. My money was on Holland...

MisterE":ubsq5yc1 said:
Anybody see Argentina vs. Netherlands? Now that was a helluva game! I'm actually surprised Argentina is doing as well as it is. My money was on Holland...
I couldn't watch it, but I listened on the radio. I wish I could've watched it, but given the outcome I won't be looking for a recap. :p